Sign in to follow this  

VANCOUVER + SURROUNDING TOUR | Nov. 20-24 - Adriana Maxwell, Toronto's Jet-setting Sweetheart!

Hello there, will you be my next accomplice? 

1249757452_ScreenShot2020-10-19at11_32_26AM.png.e191bfd4b816ab5079b678789ac27225.png877004338_ScreenShot2020-10-19at11_35_38AM.png.a886431830a7bdf95f6d962d91cca707.png

I'm Adriana Maxwell, Toronto's jet-setting sweetheart, here to find my next partner who will surrender to an escapade that will create mutual connection and enjoyment for both of us. Whether you're here for a brief or long encounter, let our thrills and our adventures be the same.
I'll be touring VANCOUVER for the first and ONLY time this year from November 21st - 24th to celebrate my Birthday!
I'd love to visit some suitors outside of Vancouver as well! 

Together, we can revel in delectable foods and activities in the manner we choose. I promise you will find, I'm equally as comfortable dolled up in a flowing dress as I am in jeans and a t-shirt. A charming chameleon being able to shift from one adventure to the next.
Why don't I let you arrive at the decision between sneakers or heels?

A49B4357-66D4-4B18-86F6-05F49C4898B4.thumb.JPG.571fd586603383129181511f908ba2c7.JPG

Prior to settling in Toronto, I’ve lived abroad halfway across the world and travelled through various countries, making me a well-travelled young woman. I am passionate about travelling all parts of this beautiful world and am now in search of the right partner who can join me to try, taste and see the world around us. The rendezvous we enjoy together in the future, I desire to be an everlasting memory for both of us.

I prefer a part-time schedule and finding confidantes in the afternoons or evenings, as I've completed a bachelor’s degree and have obtained additional accreditations within my field that I am very passionate about within the daytime. I am searching for a man, a gentleman as they say, who is as passionate to find an earnest connection and intimacy as I am.

The adventure you yearn for is within your grasp with an incomparable companion by your side, why not escape the ordinary and come explore the extraordinary with me…

52C3AC8F-C9FE-4942-981D-98C53E1DDFDD.thumb.JPEG.2dd57b2a0eecfaf619f7f6312bb59701.JPEG
Please note: I consider myself to be very particular with whom I spend time with, especially those who seek my companionship. Mutual connection and respect are things I do not settle for. I prefer to spend extended time with my suitors as I am a part-time companion. All inquiries should be filled out entirely through my website and it is there, that you will find the passage to your next adventure.

***Screening and Deposits are Mandatory***
ALL enquiries are to be filled out via my website contact form found here
Within 24 hours of confirmation I require a 50% deposit to secure our date.

Choose from one of the following screening options to send in your initial email:

1 – Employment Verification

Provide LinkedIn page, online company directory page, or a picture of your business card. Please send directly to [email protected] direct from your business email.
I must be able to cross-verify the information you provide.

2 – Government Issued ID Provider References:

Provide two separate pictures:
First picture: your government-issued ID next to a handwritten piece of paper with my name (Adriana Maxwell) and today’s date. Second picture: A frontal photo of you holding your ID and same handwritten piece of paper next to your face. Please send pictures directly to [email protected]

04.thumb.jpg.bdb8e82fd10ac8f4027b20a1251cca95.jpg

IN-CALL / OUTCALL CONSIDERATIONS
up to 1.5 hrs = $575
(in-call only)
2 hrs = $700
3 hrs = $1050
4 hrs = $1400

Extended Date package Pricing Available for date 4+hrs including social time.
Please refer to them fully on my website: Adrianamaxwell.com/considerations

Sign in to follow this