Sign in to follow this  

Hailee • White • 7286 • TOFTT

Recently I have started to prefer doing an outcall rather than incall. It’s partly due to COVID, because I feel more at ease in my own certified disinfected house/hotel room. It’s also a feeling of relaxation, something about being in your own space. Don’t get me wrong, I still love incalls and will continue to support my favorite establishments (such as Mirage, Moonwaiting, or Barbie House, when they get somebody new!) but the alure of staying in my own place is just too convenient.

My search began with the usual outcall agencies. First, I called Cupids and then Toronto Passions; but the availability wasn’t working out for me. I admit, some of my incall habits don’t translate well into the new outcall playground. I am still a last-minute hobbyist following my urge when it comes. Browsing the advertisings I saw a new girl at Toronto Girlfriends named Hailee.  I have always had a good time with the TGF girls, in fact I remembered my last encounter with Anushka Nair was out of this world.

The arrangements were made, and so I wait.

When I first laid eyes on Hailee, I was completely mesmerised. She was so petite, big smile on her face with the cutest dimples, and a great set of bright green eyes. I invited her to come into the room because it was a chilly night, and so she scooted past me and sat on the edge of the bed. She looked so adorable, because the bed was really high, and her legs were not even touching the floor. She is really really petite! I pointed to the donation on the table, and asked her if she needed to freshen up pointing in the direction to the bathroom. She grabbed the donation and excused herself for a few minutes in the washroom, while I patiently waited in the room. Just as I took my eyes off the bathroom door to glance at an email from work, when I looked up she was standing in front of me now dressed in just a sexy set of lingerie.

I exclaimed “what the hell happened to your clothes baby?!” and she looked at me innocently, almost uncertain if she had done the right thing or not. “Don’t you like this?” She asked. I took a good look at her tight fit spinner body, and I replied “I freaking love it!” then I hugged her and we locked lips into passionate DFK embrace. I was still fully clothed as we rolled around on the bed making out. 

Feel free to PM me for details if you have any questions.

F. U. 

You are posting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Do you want to write a recommendation?
You'd be directly helping out the Lyla community!

Rating

Affiliation & Availability

Details

Contact information

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this