Lexy • White • LL • 1841 • TOFTT

I had been trying to get in contact with her for quite some time but thankfully I was finally able to TOFTT. I dont want to give away the details during, but since meeting her a month ago I have repeated several times already. That should say enough as is.

Lexy is one of those girls you see walking down the street and you are instantly drawn to them. She is absolutely drop dead gorgeous and a true spinner in every way. 

Keep in mind this is my personal experience with her. .. I could sit there for the entire time and just talk to her and that would be just as good as the finish line. If you can connect with her on that sort of level its a win in every single way. She is one of the most easy going, real, and just down to earth people I have met in my time in this side of life. Never once showed any interest in even glancing at the clock. She's that girl thats always been there flying under the radar amongst the masses of this side of the world. The quiet girl next door. 

Treat her right and she will return the favor! You will see exactly what I mean for yourselves. Lexy deserves the world and I hope this little insight starts helping her towards that. 

• Like 2

Since writing my first recommendation for the beautiful Lexy I have had the pleasure of seeing her a handful of times. She has informed me to not worry about the location of the ad. Given my location I was curious about the travel time, and why it was much less than the previous times she visited. She is located in the centretown/westboro area now. Outcalls still only avail. Although she was very excited when we were chatting about her plan to have incalls ready in the coming months! 

You are posting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Do you want to write a recommendation?
You'd be directly helping out the Lyla community!

Rating

Affiliation & Availability

Details

Contact information

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.