Sign in to follow this  

NOTICE

😊I am going low volume these days as I am starting a business and focusing more on online work 💋 

🥂I love working and I love traveling and touring cities however with covid I’ve noticed this slowing down and the time wasters to be unbearable. So I’ve decided to go low volume as many of you know I tour around NB frequently throughout the month, this has been going well but I am generally exhausted and would like to spend more time investing in my business! ( taking sugar daddy applications for those who want to help LOL) 🥂

🌟with that being said I will only have ONE scheduled tour a month ( five days to a week long ) this will give me ample time to relax and ensure my other work gets done. Should I post for a tour and get no response   The tour will be cancelled or another location will be picked. I obviously prefer longer bookings ( 1-2 hours) but will still provide 45 minute meetings as well. Deposits will remain in effect and are now more important than ever. 🌟

❤️**** HALIFAX****❤️
Since I live in Halifax I am almost always avail for outcall here with deposit and screening. Should you want Incall in Halifax I will need a minimum hour notice and a two hour booking to guarantee my costs of getting a incall space. Deposit is also necessary for ALL calls in Halifax. Overnights and regular meetings can be scheduled as well. 

**** PEI ****
DECEMBER 2ND - 6TH PRE BOOKING LONG IN ADVANCE SO YOU HAVE TIME TO SCHEDULE AN APPOINTMENT IN. THIS IS A SHORT TRIP IF I DO NOT GET A RESPONSE FOR A TOUR POSTING I IWLL NOT COME. 

💋*** ONLY FANS ***💋
I will also be working onlyfans on a full time basis! This includes consistent content such as 

Oil shows 

B/G videos 

Solo Videos 

Twerk Videos 

Shower Shows 

Daily nude and lewd photo sets 

Sexting / Phone chat 

Custom requests ( with notice ) 

I also have a provocative video list to choose from 

🔥HALF OFF RIGHT NOW🔥 (5$) requests and videos are extra $ ONLYFANS @ dayshalove / check out my free @ onlyfans - dayshalovefree 

👏🏼thank you so much for being understanding at some point I will tour and work again full time once covid is cleared up I do think it is smart to start another source of income at this time and I am looking for investors! I hope to see you all in BATHURST this weekend from the 13th-18th. I am pre booking all week! Three spots need to be filled to secure the tour. Hope to meet with you soon 🥰💋

Best regards 

DAYSHA LOVE 💯

2258E3C0-50AC-4824-95B7-45DDE9093424.jpeg

6FD515E2-5BD2-4236-8991-E11D55A41CCD.jpeg

Sign in to follow this