Sign in to follow this  

Larissa • Black • LL • 2679

I am writing this “Dear Penthouse” letter about my experience with Larissa from LL 6472912679 last night. Got to her room and I was greeted by a goddess wearing red see through lingerie. The first thing you notice is her big beautiful smile that lights up the room and when I finally saw all of her, my first thought was she looks like a BLACK JESSICA RABBIT. This gorgeous face, big chest, flat stomach, firm ass and sexy legs, her pictures don’t do her justice. I was greeted with a hug and kiss, she smelled wonderful and still a little damp, just fresh out of the shower, she asked if she could hang up my coat in this very friendly voice.  I gave the donation, then she asked if I would like a drink, she had, Crown, Rum, Vodka, and Jack, we both had a drink, she got on her phone, only to put on some music and once she put it down, she never touched it again. We sat on the couch and talked for a bit, I told her in text I was a big fan of kissing, as we talked she put her hand on my shoulder, she then moved closer to me, we kissed for a bit, her lips are like Angelina Jolie, lips squared, so soft, so delicious. After kissing for a bit she got up saying she was warm and took off all the lingerie, and was standing in front of me naked, I wish I could’ve stopped time to take it all in, what an amazing body, she got on top of me and we kissed more, then I said let’s go to the bed, I got naked, she got on the bed and even more deep kissing. As we laid there catching our breathes, she was caressing my chest and I was caressing her back, we talked again, told her how amazing that was, she agreed. We talked and laughed, she has the sweetest voice and the best laugh. Told her to lay on her stomach and I rubbed her back, ass and legs, then said flip over and I really wanted to rub her front. My hands massaged and caressed her sexy body, her body is sooo smooth, sooo soft and toned, just unbelievable. We  talked some more, she is very easy to talk to, down to earth and very funny. I then said, I should be going, it has to be past my time by now and when she checked the clock, it was a little over, that as the first time she checked, and I didn’t want to over stay. Got dressed, and was just watching her walk around naked, again, amazing body. Finished my drink, got a hug and kiss and a thank you as I left. What an unbelievable experience!!!! Best experience I ever had. Guys, if you plan on seeing her, 
1. tell her JOHN sent you and 
2. Treat her right and she will do the same. 
Can’t say enough good things about her, definitely can’t wait to see her again. I even asked her if she had a overnight rate, if’s it reasonable, I’ll consider it.

You are posting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Do you want to write a recommendation?
You'd be directly helping out the Lyla community!

Rating

Affiliation & Availability

Details

Contact information

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this