Tori (ALO)

Hi folks, was looking to book one of my sweet regulars from Luna West, but since neither Gina or Jordan were available for my earlier appointment, I decided to TOFTT and try out a new face Tori. She turned out to be a very attractive, mid thirties, slim and fit (though I would not say spinner) asian girl, who happens to have one of the most delicious and perfect pair of large all natural breasts I have seen in a very long time (Probably a large C or small D). She was very accommodating, in that she stayed a half hour late to fit in my full hour request. She was very pleasant, open, communicative, friendly and funny. She was also very good with her hands, giving a good firm massage all the way down to the feet. Those same hands were quite talented at teasing and pleasing. All in all she was quite a pleasant surprise and substitute for my regulars and I might see her again should the circumstances be the same.

She's a neat lady. Sexy body, great massage and nice tease.

Twice now for me and looking forward to a third.

I meet with Tori a little while back and it was a great experience. She truely does have some of the most amazing natural breast I had ever seen. At first I thought they where to perfect to be real, it was a nice surprise when I touched them for the first time :) great gal guys...

You are posting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Do you want to write a recommendation?
You'd be directly helping out the Lyla community!

Rating

Affiliation & Availability

Details

Contact information

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.