Sign in to follow this  

UPDATED 2/2 June Starr in town until Sat, Feb 6

Hi Halifax! I have successfully completed my quarantine in Nova Scotia and am ready for some human interaction! Please do stop by and say hello while I am in town ☺️ 506.230.8483 

Monday - limited availability
Tuesday - snow day
Wednesday - available
Thursday - available
Friday - available
Sat - limited availability

I am an intriguing mix of elegance and curiosity, refinement and originality. Eccentric and adorable, while at the same time a seductress (and possibly a succubus?) you won’t want to bother escaping from 😏

I love bedsport and intimacy because they allow us to take off the masks we wear in our day to day, even the ones we wear around our friends. We get to bare ourselves naked and say, “This is who I am. Witness me.” 

Whether you’re looking for some company for the evening, a dining companion, or some good old fashioned bedsport, shoot me a message! I can’t wait to hear from you 😘

For those interested in longer dates but without the time to plan one, I’ve got you covered! With the pandemic limiting us to staying in, let me create a decadent night for you. Do you prefer whiskey? Feeding sushi to each other? Jazz on the record player? Let me know ahead of time and we’ll make it a very special time indeed 🙂

xoxo June 

4F6203D7-E08F-43F7-AA75-48D9F17256F2.jpeg

BAD87E28-3099-4F67-8554-846BCF03E9D8.jpeg

D35AD287-0C9A-4D1E-9641-216C4B98A3C8.jpeg

C44230D4-80FE-4D78-87BE-9A819C6EBD80.jpeg

Edited by JuneStarr
Updated Schedule
  • Like 1

Sign in to follow this