Joy Leolist 32 • Mixed • LL

The other day I had the pleasure in seeing Joy.  She advertises on Leolist and has a nice, clean incall location.   She was easy to get a hold of via text and was able to see me within an hour.
Once I got to the door, Joy met me in lingerie and gave me a big hug like we hadn’t seen each other for years.  She was easy to talk to and listened to my concerns.
Personally, I was looking for a massage (my right side was killing me) with a happy ending.  Joy put me at ease with her naturally pleasing personality and gave me an excellent massage after we had chatted for a good 20 minutes.  Then she told me to flip over and she got to work on my cock.  She gave an excellent blow job and I’m getting hard while I write this.
Now, I need to bring up her looks.  If you like nice curvy women, Joy has it all.  She has all the right curves in all the right places.  She had told me that some “gentlemen" have called her fat, but that is hardly the case.  If you like your women busty, with great curves and a great ass Joy fits the bill.
Overall, I would definitely see her again.  I always say YMMV.  Just like anyone else in the biz, if you treat Joy with respect she will show her gratitude

• Like 1

You are posting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Do you want to write a recommendation?
You'd be directly helping out the Lyla community!

Rating

Affiliation & Availability

Details

Contact information

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.