Sign in to follow this  

ᴀᴠᴀɪʟᴀʙɪʟɪᴛʏ ꜰᴏʀ ᴛʜᴇ ʀᴇᴍᴀɪɴᴅᴇʀ ᴏꜰ ᴀᴘʀɪʟ

Hello love! 

Thanks for checking me out! I’m Daysha Love a well known luxury companion. Here for the GENEROUS & RESPECTFUL gentlemen of the HRM area! For the remainder of the weekend I’ll be offering outcall only, incall is only available with a minimum hour booking or duo. 

Days that I do have a incall available I will require a minimum of half hour notice to prepare for our appointment. For duos me and the lovely MsManda are available with a minimum of THREE HOURS notice. This is to ensure our schedules match and that we can accommodate your session. 

Due to current restrictions I will step up my cleaning game even more so than usual ( if you know me I am already a clean freak) I will have Lysol wipes/Spray and Hand sanitizer on deck as well as men’s soap ( scented and un-scented) I will also ensure all surfaces are cleaned before and after each session as well. Starting from my next appointment I will be wearing my mask during our session I would appreciate the same from you. Your safety and comfort is my number one priority let’s play safe! 

** DEPOSIT IS REQUIRED AND NON NEGOTIABLE** 

* CRASS MESSAGES WILL BE IGNORED BLOCKED AND NOTED* 

thanks for reading I hope to see you soon! 
dayshalove 

782 882 0857

dayshasworld.com

[email protected]  

B48E8C9F-BF1C-446F-9E44-DD0E35D92C99.jpeg

712E7A30-2921-41F2-9C8E-7DE2DBA6D4AB.jpeg

A69501ED-025E-4AC3-AE24-47479E310B70.jpeg

EBE89FA9-2AB6-4D25-ADCF-CEF0957A1F75.jpeg

Sign in to follow this