Hi, this is my first post and I wasn't sure where to post this but how do you know if a SP is into couples or not?

Thanks.

If an SP offers dates for couples, likely there will be rates stated on their website and/or ad.

If you don`t see anything, ask the lady! SP`s are usually happy to invite couples and are open to new experiences if they haven`t tried it before.

Hope this helps!

xoxo

If there isn't a couples rate listed on her website/ad, just ask her.

Most of us are open to seeing couples.

There is a group dedicated to this - http://www.cerb.ca/vbulletin/group.php?groupid=57

I can say though, the majority of SPs I know (not all, but definitely a lot of them), do have couples rates. As mentioned above, doesn't hurt to just ask her!

Do you have a set procedure for when you meet a couple for the first time? Like who starts first, is it the man, his SO, you? It can be awkward I suppose. What is your preference? As you can tell I have never had one but I can only imagine how much fun that could be. Your input Catra would be so nice as you seem to have so much experience and knowledge!!

I know you did not ask for my opinion, but I will give my input. I see couples regularly, and I always start. I always start with the lady to make her feel at ease, and it seems to get the guy going just watching. When the lady is comfortable she will bring the male into it. I usually start with giving the lady a deep massage to calm her nerves and make her feel at ease with me. Then we go from there.

Hope this helps.

Do you have a set procedure for when you meet a couple for the first time? Like who starts first, is it the man, his SO, you? It can be awkward I suppose. What is your preference? As you can tell I have never had one but I can only imagine how much fun that could be. Your input Catra would be so nice as you seem to have so much experience and knowledge!!

Aww thank you! I would post exactly what Shortcake said above. Definitely start with the lady and proceed from there once she's comfortable

Thank you for the replies, it helps a lot. I'll definitely do some reading in that other thread posted.

I know you did not ask for my opinion, but I will give my input. I see couples regularly, and I always start. I always start with the lady to make her feel at ease, and it seems to get the guy going just watching. When the lady is comfortable she will bring the male into it. I usually start with giving the lady a deep massage to calm her nerves and make her feel at ease with me. Then we go from there.

Hope this helps.

Aww thank you! I would post exactly what Shortcake said above. Definitely start with the lady and proceed from there once she's comfortable

Thanks to both of you, Catra & Shortcake.....now I'm really interested, first I need to find a SO..lol

Guest C*****tte

I see couples often as well. It is something I enjoy quite a bit and have geared my work as an SP in this direction.

Every meeting is different. Before meeting a couple I ask about their desires and their boundaries and then go from there. I have had some men who like to watch only or ladies who wish to do so. Some couples want to mix it up for a completely interactive threesome.

Smiley -- with the ladies who posted yesterday, and with Charlotte's additional response this morning, it sounds like you have some great advice and leads as to who offers this sort of service. Just remember to make certain your partner shares your mindset before arranging something.

Thanks Kubrickfan, its something we've both discussed often so no worries there. ;)

I'm definitely thankful for the replies from SPs to this thread and the other one.

Definitely start with the lady and proceed from there once she's comfortable

I have to agree, I always start with the lady and then signal the SO to join in. Couples are so much fun and I love the experience and that they are comfortable knowing there will be no drama from me after each encounter and no one is ever left out, unless one needs a break and would like to watch. That's HOT and very erotic.