Sign in to follow this  

ᴀᴠᴀɪʟᴀʙɪʟɪᴛʏ ꜰᴏʀ ᴛʜᴇ ʀᴇᴍᴀɪɴᴅᴇʀ ᴏꜰ ᴍᴀʏ-ʟᴜxᴜʀʏ ɪɴᴄᴀʟʟ ʟᴏᴄᴀᴛɪᴏɴ/ᴏᴜᴛᴄᴀʟʟ-ᴍᴀꜱꜱᴀɢᴇ + ꜰꜱ! ᴅᴜᴏꜱ!

What a CRAZY month for us all! I’ve missed interacting with you all! With the cases lowering I am open to more availability this week! 

I will be hosting from a CLEAN & SANITIZED luxury location that is discreet and safe! 

I will be offering play time at my luxury location this week as well as outcall to residents who live in the Downtown area ONLY. 

Duos with screening and deposit are also available with my beautiful partner @MsManda - These spots are limited!! 

if you’re not ready to enter the outside world my very naughty onlyfans is on sale for 3$ for the next 89 people! A CRAZY sale! I have over 400+ posts and videos to browse and offer custom content and online girlfriend packages! 

all of my verification will be listed below! When booking please maintain a professional nature any crass inquiries will be ignored. 

When booking please provide your name age race, desired appointment slot and a 20$ deposit email will be provided! 

I hope you hear from you soon! 

Onlyfans / @ Dayshalove @dayshalovefree 

Twitter @ Dayshalove 

Insta @ butterflyblunts 

DAYSHASWORLD.COM 

782 882 0857

817151BE-E799-44C8-9118-64745F15B569.jpeg

Sign in to follow this