Kim - Aka Sexiibabe01

I had the wonderful oppertunity to meet with Kim recently. I was somewhat reluctant at first due to the fact that she did not have a recommendation posted on this website. The pictures she had posted in her profile were simply irresistable so I had to give her a try.

When I got to her location she greeted me at her door and what a sight she was! Her pictures definitely do her justice and then some. She started with a back rub while which I have to say was very good considering her amateur skills. Almost comparable to a real massage therapist. She was in rush at all and I was in heaven. When I finally turned around is when I really got to see what she was made of. At this point I'm not entirely sure how far I can take this but let me just say this. She is definitly worth a shot. Since it was my first time with her I did not discuss options however I believe she does (YMMV) of course.

Guest K***an

I have had the pleasure of spending some time with this girl recently. Yes, the first thing you notice is how gifted she is in the looks department, as she is relatively tall with an athletic build, sort of like a volleyball player. The location is excellent, and her place is very small and intimate, like a university dorm room. Her massage skills are good and she really pays attention to how you respond to her touch.

She has expanded her options since I saw her last, so if you go and see her please treat her well and you will be rewarded.

I've been lurking on Cerb for a while and finally descided to go see Kim for my first MA session. It started off a little akward since I've never done this before but she quickly got me to lay down and started on the massage and soon all my worries were gone. She really is a beatiful girl but very soft spoken, very much a girl next door type. She's the kind of girl I'd love to date but would never have the guts to ask out.

I won't go into any details but I can say I left feeling satisfied and will likely repeat.

You are posting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Do you want to write a recommendation?
You'd be directly helping out the Lyla community!

Rating

Affiliation & Availability

Details

Contact information

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.