Miss Alexx Banks • Mixed • LL

Had the opportunity to visit Miss Alexx Banks for the first time. Probably shouldn't have waited as long as I did because had I known then what I know now, I wouldn't have lost so many possible meets with her, and I would be a more relaxed individual. She was very easy to communicate with, respectful, no surprises and up front with what to expect from her and what she expects from you. Her space is impeccably clean and inviting, it puts you at ease as soon as you walk in. She is easy to talk too, smart, interesting, and can seem to hold a conversation on just about any subject and make it more interesting than it should be. My time with her was not rushed at all. She was attentive to my wants and needs and open to suggestions. It was WAY more awesome than I was anticipating. A truly unique, beautiful individual who WILL help you enjoy your time with her to the fullest of your abilities. One of the best and she is ours Moncton. Go see her and get to know her. You will not regret it.

Thanks for a great afternoon Alexx. See you soon.

• Like 1

I also had the chance to meet Miss Alexx lately and I second you on your recommendation.  She is a talented classy lady and host at a very cosy home spa.

Thank you for the wonderful applause with your voiced feedback on your visit .. Huge acknowledgment to @dirtydunstan & @newatthis2017.. Because of YOU I strive to become a Superior hostess of a higher quality .. Thank you Lovers & @Lyla.ch 

Miss Alexx Banks 💋

You are posting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Do you want to write a recommendation?
You'd be directly helping out the Lyla community!

Rating

Affiliation & Availability

Details

Contact information

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.