Alexx of Moncton • Mixed

I want to take the opportunity to update my previous recommendations for Miss Alexx Banks from Touched by an Angel. I have had the absolute pleasure of meeting with her on several occasions now and each visit gets better than the last. Alexx and her partner Tiffany Marie have moved to a new location, and it is a lovely improvement. It is now in a quiet location, very discreet with its own private entrance. A little smaller than their previous spot, but so much more personal and inviting. They have created a relaxing, peaceful, Zen atmosphere with soft mood lighting (including candles) and the cozy arrangements. As soon as you step inside, take in the surroundings and receive a personal and warm greeting from Alexx, you will feel transported to a magical place. One highlight is a wonderful soaker tub with lots of room for two (or three!) A little soak in the bath is a simultaneous combination of relaxation, sensuality and excitement, really, not to be missed! But, of course, what really completes the location is Alexx herself. She has brought her warm and caring personality, her stunning looks and physicality, and her remarkable massage skills to the spa to make any visit a wonderfully unforgettable experience.  She is truly interested in you and your pleasure. Her conversation, energy and touch will simply take you away to a place of peace and bliss. And, of course, her other skills are equally memorable as I’m sure you will discover. She enjoys her work immensely which enhances the total experience for you, it certainly does for me! You will consider yourself fortunate and blessed that you were able to spend some time with this extraordinary lady.

• Like 1

You are posting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Do you want to write a recommendation?
You'd be directly helping out the Lyla community!

Rating

Affiliation & Availability

Details

Contact information

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.