jordana/shayan who's who?

Jordana and Shayan any one know which one's which? They only have duo pic but offer one-on-one service also but dont't know who's who? They advertise on EC. Shayan's solo ad doesn't have pic. In the couple picture one of them is showing a lot of boob. Any help be appreciated!

i know those girls . shayan is the one with the boob lol and jordan is the other one . the are rerally nice and look like their pics

there you have it then...that's useful information, thanks Tina. Appreciate it as I never knew! Big kisses for ya muaah!

lol no sorry I don't. I know bre very personally and she is very dl and discreet and doesn't even know I know she does this. Out of respect i will keep it that way till she decides to tell me.

lol no sorry I don't. I know bre very personally and she is very dl and discreet and doesn't even know I know she does this. Out of respect i will keep it that way till she decides to tell me.

I think you just told her that you know...

I think you just told her that you know

Lol I guess right. She doesn't advertise on the boards . Come to think about it mabye I should introduce her to them.

I met up with Jordana at Canadinns Windsor park on Tuesday evening. She was was excellent, smelled good nice tits nice legs. She fucks like an animal. She was lotsa fun. I would definitely call her back. A duo with her friend would even better.

I met up with Jordana at Canadinns Windsor park on Tuesday evening. She was was excellent, smelled good nice tits nice legs. She fucks like an animal. She was lotsa fun. I would definitely call her back. A duo with her friend would even better.

I agree - she is definitely quite the woman! Unfortunately I can't find her contact info anywhere! I'd love to repeat - anyone help me out?

Posted via Mobile Device