โš ๏ธ*๐‹๐€๐’๐“ ๐‚๐‡๐€๐๐‚๐„*โš ๏ธ- ๐Ÿ•ธ๏ธ๐ŸŒˆ๐™ˆ๐™ฎ ๐™„๐™™๐™š๐™–๐™ก ๐˜ฝ๐™ค๐™™๐™ฎ ๐™’๐™š๐™ž๐™œ๐™๐™ฉ, ๐™„๐™จ ๐™”๐™ค๐™ช๐™ง๐™จ ๐™Š๐™ฃ ๐™ˆ๐™ž๐™ฃ๐™š๐ŸŒˆ๐Ÿ•ธ๏ธ

๐’๐๐„๐‚๐ˆ๐€๐‹ ๐ˆ๐ง๐œ๐š๐ฅ๐ฅ ๐†๐…๐„ ๐‘๐š๐ญ๐ž๐ฌ:

๐Ž๐œ๐ญ.๐Ÿ๐Ÿ”๐ญ๐ก

๐Ÿ”ฎ30 mins: $200๐Ÿ”ฎ

๐Ÿ”ฎ1 hour $300๐Ÿ”ฎ

๐Ÿ”ฎ90 Minutes: $500๐Ÿ”ฎ

๐Ÿฆ‹**2 Hour INCALL Deal $550**ย ๐Ÿฆ‹

๐Ÿ”ฎ+Hour(s)ย $200๐Ÿ”ฎ

๏ฝกโ˜†โœผโ˜…โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ˜…โœผโ˜†๏ฝก

๐€๐›๐จ๐ฎ๐ญ ๐Œ๐ž:

• ย My name is Amarra, but I also go by GeekyGirl902 on Lyla.ch .ย ย Iโ€™m a sensualist who is sensitive and wonโ€™t stop at anything to please. Iโ€™m an athletic fit girl who is caring, sweet & sensual..ย Who says you canโ€™t have the whole package?ย ๐Ÿ˜‰

I love to laugh and have fun. Most importantly... I love to bond and connect and be passionate with my clients on all levels.ย When we first have our encounter you first notice my warm welcoming smile & giddy personality. As you get to know me, youโ€™ll be surprised to know Iโ€™m quite the conversationalist who has a caring heart.ย At the end of our date, you will be yearning for more of that.

Describing myself is like trying to describe the taste of a piece of chocolate mousse cake. You simply need to try it to understand what Iโ€™m saying.

• 'I prefer to spend an hour or moreย with all new clients.ย Itโ€™s not just a โ€œcum and goโ€ experience.

ย 

๐๐จ๐๐ฒ ๐’๐ญ๐š๐ญ๐ฌ:

Height:ย 5โ€™1ย 

Weight:ย 110lbs

Cup Size:ย 32ย Aย Cup

ย 

๐๐จ๐จ๐ค๐ข๐ง๐  ๐Œ๐ฒ ๐’๐ž๐ซ๐ฏ๐ข๐œ๐ž๐ฌ:

โ€ฃย When booking an appointment leave aย brief message of getting to know you.ย 

**(Please let me know what youโ€™re looking for, length of time, etc...)**

Example:ย Hello my name is ____, Iโ€™m __ years old, Iโ€™m looking to spend __ time with you. I'm looking for ____ย services.

ย 

ย 

๐‡๐จ๐ฐ ๐“๐จ ๐•๐ž๐ซ๐ข๐Ÿ๐ฒ ๐˜๐จ๐ฎ๐ซ๐ฌ๐ž๐ฅ๐Ÿ:

โ€ฃย A reference from a legitimate provider (Onย Lyla)

โ€ฃย A picture of your ID with your name & age visible (everything else can be blacked out)ย 

ย 

โ€ฃย Etransfer deposit.

ย 

ย 

๐’๐ž๐ซ๐ข๐จ๐ฎ๐ฌ ๐ˆ๐ง๐ช๐ฎ๐ข๐ซ๐ข๐ž๐ฌ ๐Ž๐ง๐ฅ๐ฒ

๐‚๐จ๐ง๐ญ๐š๐œ๐ญ:ย (902) 704-3503

๐Ž๐ง๐ฅ๐ฒ๐…๐š๐ง๐ฌ:ย @geekygirl-amarra

ย 

47501E8E-0002-4B8B-A93B-FBA841BC12B7.thumb.jpeg.bb77c82ccfe1aca4452c1624842efcfc.jpegCFA76B93-5E46-4DC1-B346-C1EE7C33507F.thumb.jpeg.cc66e9e54e7e1944752d1468a0c82e8b.jpeg06B991D2-2544-49EE-872C-20A2BAED2672.thumb.jpeg.b536a085a3249a4689bf71d09325abd5.jpeg

Edited by Geekygirl902
  • Like 2