RSVP Now. ๐Ÿ”” โ„๏ธ Santaโ€™s Coming Early, Have You Been Naughty๐Ÿ˜ˆ Or Nice ๐Ÿ˜‡?โ„๏ธ๐Ÿ””

RSVP your time with me this Saturday, November.27thย for incall.

or enjoy a VERY intimate visit from me.

C5C99F2D-87CC-4941-A4EF-6F2D336DF014.thumb.jpeg.94de3277f60606ba294d5a6fc59317c0.jpeg

๏ฝกโ˜†โœผโ˜…โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ˜…โœผโ˜†๏ฝก

๐€๐›๐จ๐ฎ๐ญ ๐Œ๐ž:

ย 

โžคย ย Are you looking for something special today? A unique companion experience that develops naturally with a fun and gorgeous girl? You've found it.ย 
I am here to make you feelย welcome and needed. I enjoy the company of a personย that knows how to treat a lady. My bright and cheerful personality will leave you wanting more, my cat shaped eyes and slender frame & big booty will have your hands fall to the right places. You will get everything a good boy deserves, nothing left out!ย I will make sure of itย ๐Ÿ˜‰ย I am the perfect combination of sexy &ย sweet. My hypnotic blueย eyes,ย long silky hair, and enchanting smile will keep you captivated our whole session.ย 

โžค'I prefer to spend an hour or moreย with all new clients.ย Itโ€™s not just a โ€œcum and goโ€ experience.

ย 

๐๐จ๐๐ฒ ๐’๐ญ๐š๐ญ๐ฌ:

Height:ย 5โ€™1ย 

Weight:ย 110lbs

Cup Size:ย 32ย Aย Cup

ย 

๐๐จ๐จ๐ค๐ข๐ง๐  ๐Œ๐ฒ ๐’๐ž๐ซ๐ฏ๐ข๐œ๐ž๐ฌ:

โžคย When booking an appointment leave aย brief message of getting to know you.ย 

**(Please let me know what youโ€™re looking for, length of time, etc...)**

Example:ย Hello my name is ____, Iโ€™m __ years old, Iโ€™m looking to spend __ time with you. I'm looking for ____ย services.

ย 

ย 

๐‡๐จ๐ฐ ๐“๐จ ๐•๐ž๐ซ๐ข๐Ÿ๐ฒ ๐˜๐จ๐ฎ๐ซ๐ฌ๐ž๐ฅ๐Ÿ:

โžคย A reference from a legitimate provider (Onย Lyla)

โžคย A picture of your Government issuedย ID with your name & age visible (everything else can be blacked out)ย 

ย 

โžคย Etransfer deposit.

ย 

ย 

๐’๐ž๐ซ๐ข๐จ๐ฎ๐ฌ ๐ˆ๐ง๐ช๐ฎ๐ข๐ซ๐ข๐ž๐ฌ ๐Ž๐ง๐ฅ๐ฒ

๐‚๐จ๐ง๐ญ๐š๐œ๐ญ:ย (902) 704-3503

๐Ž๐ง๐ฅ๐ฒ๐…๐š๐ง๐ฌ:ย @geekygirl-amarra

ย 

1215B188-2CAB-48D7-8CE1-24FE61F97D96.jpeg

18CF7274-61C3-4FCF-A6FC-E8C0668AD81D.jpeg

D8DE6F77-8108-4D2F-A9C7-40ADD5457B97.jpeg

E3B6DC1A-CF99-443B-A62B-C5118FDC7E9C.jpeg

0CD7984F-F220-4B70-90D9-4CC075436476.jpeg