🔥 Introducing CARA DELMAR ♥️ Toronto's Adventurous Playmate ♡ Fully Vaxxed 💋

image.png.5a6dd4d27fe4b08fb8033cc8da32d693.png

Twitter: @thecaradelmar
Instagram: @thecaradelmar
Email: [email protected]

image.png.a8425fb50b624909cc46ffc7f285d212.png

Hello there, my name is Cara, I am delighted that you found me.

To give you a glimpse into who I am, I am a ray of sunshine, with a bold, vibrant punch of a personality. My pixie features are delicate and classically beautiful, with soft skin, plush lips, and deep ocean eyes. Traveling down, I boast a teardrop, superabundant bust, perky bum, and silken, slim legs. I style myself in a classic flair.

Possessing a sophisticated and cosmopolitan style, most of my clothes come from my travels, so each piece has a story engrained, to earn its place in my closet. I finish my day-to-day appearance with simple jewelry, and minimal makeup to reveal my petite yet striking, all-natural features.

image.png.4e8735f2f69ed4ae15cf79a508b63f9d.png  image.png.53295669ed5c656d5e3f039c282a02d7.png

The Experience

I used to think that finding this career had more to do with my innate connection to my sensuality and naturally explorative nature. My work has become so much more than that.

Creating unique and memorable experiences is what truly fulfills me. I live to uncover those hidden fantasies you dream about, to connect you with special moments in the present, and envelop you with my infectious joie de vivre.

What lies with me is a world of reverie, where you can let go of the endless list of to dos and enjoy the finer things. Why not, for we all deserve to indulge in ourselves and delight in the spoils of life.

Details

Sex: Female

Age - 29

Height - 5 foot 5

Bra size - Natural 32DD

Shoe size - US 8

Languages: English, French, and Hungarian

Home Base: Toronto, Canada

image.png.2c94e6d9b73577a0dd76ac5e0dd26cd0.png image.png.5879f393431ee252d4294d2b28044930.png

I truly love what I do and I’m privileged to make meaningful connections. Because of this, my goal is to cultivate long term relationships.
I am looking forward to connecting with you!

Please read my website thoroughly and submit my contact form as this is the best way to reach me.

Consideration

Rendez-Vous
1 Hour / 400
1.5 Hours (minimum for new suitors) / 550
2 Hours / 700
3 Hours / 900

Dates
Dinner Date - 4 hrs / 1,150
Elevated Afternoon or Evening - 5 hrs / 1,500
Extended Afternoon or Evening - 6 hrs /1 ,850

Adventures
Overnight - 12 hrs / 3,000
Overnight + Breakfast - 16 hours / 3,600
A Whole Day - 24 hrs / 4,000

Travel & FMTY
I am fully vaccinated and ready to travel within Canada and Internationally.

Ottawa: Extended Afternoon/Evening minimum
Montreal: A Day’s Date minimum
Vancouver: Overnight + Breakfast minimum
Elsewhere: please inquire by completing my 
Contact Form.

Do you have a burning question? Check out my FAQs here.

xx

Cara