New phone number - General open availability - A more intimate experience

Hello, my tag is Rylee Love and I'm currently living in Thunder Bay and offer both incalls and outcalls. I have a new phone number 807-632-7134 ; you can call or text me but if I don't respond right away please don't get too upset as I try to get back to everyone and I just also really prefer if people either leave a voicemail or text if I don't answer instantly. You can also email me at [email protected] . I'm pretty great for last minute visits, if life allows of course. Don't be hesitant to try contacting me again. I tend to apologise a lot because I feel bad if I'm not giving everyone enough attention, but I'm personally rather easy going and I definitely don't feel you can care too much, but just sometimes about the "wrong" things, but that's always a matter of opinion. My passion is helping people and animals and making others happy actually brings me great joy personally. I specialize in GFE. I hope to hear from some of my past contacts and new ones soon ❤️ I have lots of pictures on my profile or attached to previous ads but I'm always willing to send you a few if you're having a hard time locating them. (I'm pretty well always willing to meet someone new and I make friends rather easily, but I just want my clients to care if I enjoy myself too. Looking forward to some responses and meet ups. 😄 ❤️ Can hardly wait 😉 ❤️ 

• Like 1