Naomi Loren, West Coast brunette; Visiting Ottawa tomorrow and Wednesday (December 13 & 14) only!

N A O M I   L O R E N

West Coast daydream, queen of sassy one-liners.

1635540784344.png.534f9c659f8094505a6917edac982e85.png

www.naomiloren.com

www.twitter.com/sultrybarista

Sorry for the last minute notice, but I'm in Ottawa for a very short visit and I'll only have time for one appointment--I will be available either at Tuesday, December 14 from 7pm to midnight, or the morning of Wednesday, December 15 (8am to 11:30am, before hotel checkout). 

If you are interested in seeing me, even if this incredibly narrow window doesn't work for you, let me know! I'm hoping to make Ottawa a regular stop, so feel free to send me an email to introduce yourself and we can talk about my January visit. : )

xox

Naomi

549D3652-6DE9-4EE0-A09C-D8BB1FABA84C.jpeg.2dd984d9832c4bfd2bfe13f859b7d91a.jpeg

-

THE PREAMBLE 

You’ve met the kind of woman who you can’t help but wonder about. A new coworker, a neighbour, maybe a girl on the train, outwardly sweet and angelic, but with a real electricity to her.  Maybe it’s the quick sense of humour, a disarming wink, long sips of coffee betraying a propensity for late nights (maybe diving into some uncharted territory on Wikipedia?), the wry smile when she glances down at her phone. 

Who am I? So I'm not from here. Some of my favourite things are deadlifts and sashimi, pretending to understand the stock market, long conversations, and short skirts. I offer a comprehensive girlfriend experience (if your girlfriend is a millennial with a freaky side). I love to cuddle, I'm highly sensual and open-minded, and I am unavoidably weird, equipped with little quips, and too many interests. These range from medieval medical history to fine jewelry to shoemaking to literature to computers to web3 and cryptocurrency ("it's not made up, dad!") to cooking to mixology to more conventional pursuits like getting good grades and listening to podcasts. What draws me to this vocation is twofold: I love to be around people, and I'm immensely curious about them.  Authentic connection makes me swoon; I always want to hear about what makes you tick.

As a purveyor of a good time, you can expect me to be open-minded, warm and easygoing. I think everyone deserves a moment of true freedom, to explore their deepest desires, and to truly relax. Being at the centre of my attention is nothing short of ideal, and I’d love it if you made the next move.

1635540784579.png.dee7d4c09f19383c7c31c8d493e75dc3.png

LOOKS

brunette / no piercings / one small tattoo

long dark brown hair, wavy

5’7” with toned legs / 34C chest / an ass that won’t quit / "curvy"

green eyes / all natural (no enhancements)

on the spectrum between “high glam” and yoga casual, I’m in the middle—I go for more natural makeup, but I have a thing for high end lingerie, particularly stockings

B2ED26B9-3A16-4DE2-87A9-856885348EE6.jpeg.ec69a8d977d50d426e64fdc87091b563.jpeg

R A T E S

Advisory: I don't know how explicit I'm allowed to be on here--and I don't mind direct questions about what I'm interested in doing with you, so long as they are phrased respectfully. 

I'm exceptionally well-reviewed on several websites, which are listed on my own website. At the risk of sounding pretentious, Google me! Or ask where you can find my reviews if you hit a wall. Rest assured you will be able to find glowing testimonials on a number of platforms that attest to my positive reputation and immense skill set.

One hour

Ninety minutes

The flexible and relaxed option. Preferred length of time for new friends.

Two hours

Most popular session length, for good reason

1635540784417.png.8b22cac0324342158dcb82dc666d0d2e.png

D E T A I L S

All ethnicities welcome, all ages (21+), all body types, disability-friendly. My priority is meeting with respectful and well-intentioned people, so I encourage you to feel welcome here.

If you'd like to meet, send me an introduction. Be sure to let me know about you:  Your name, Age, Occupation, A little about yourself, Your references or other screening information

As well as our meeting: Length of time, Date, ????

Please be concise and directional in your communication with me, and do let me know if there's anything special I should know about our session in advance.

[email protected]

450-233-6918 (text only)

Nota bene: The best way to plan our date is through text or email. If you haven't heard back from me within 24 hours, please review your inquiry to ensure you have included all required information.

Anticipating you,

Naomi

www.naomiloren.com

www.twitter.com/sultrybarista

A3324C97-66F4-4035-878E-7C03AA403377.jpeg.3ae3aecbc874ee49d0d82332e061e579.jpeg

B85ADDCB-A313-435D-8998-E6375CE58BF7.jpeg

• Like 2