Ashley • White • LL • 0988

I've had the pleasure of seeing her several times this year and she is a beautiful woman, great curves, beautiful face and a personality to lose yourself in. Her location is in the heart of downtown, classy and inviting. Her skills and passion will make your experience I'm sure one of the best you've had in ages. Makes you feel comfortable and at home every time you visit. I highly recommend her and if you can't book her it is only because I've booked her over and over again.

• Like 3

I had the pleasure of seeing Ashley before Christmas and I must concur with the previous review, she’s awesome!

Incredible sexual energy and a curvy ass that’s absolutely spectacular! 

Very personable and easy to get to know. 

She’s a gem boys! 

I recently had a visit with Ashley 0988 in a lovely condo downtown. Her responses were prompt, her location is discrete with parking available. Although she does not show facial pictures, she is one attractive woman with a fun attitude and great curves in all the right places. It was a hot foreplay and a very vocal and passionate MPOS. She is an interesting  conversationalist, is not a clock watcher and enjoys what she does. The  experience was 10/10  and I will be seeing her again.

• Thanks 1

You are posting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Do you want to write a recommendation?
You'd be directly helping out the Lyla community!

Rating

Affiliation & Availability

Details

Contact information

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.