โšœ๏ธ๐—œ๐—ก๐—ฆ๐—˜๐—ฅ๐—ฉ๐—œ๐—–๐—˜ ๐—๐—”๐—ก ๐Ÿฎ๐Ÿญ๐—ฆ๐—งโšœ๏ธโ€ขโš ๏ธ๐™๐™š๐™จ๐™š๐™ง๐™ซ๐™š ๐™”๐™ค๐™ช๐™ง ๐™๐™ž๐™ข๐™š ๐™‰๐™Š๐™’โš ๏ธโ€ข๐Ÿ“ธษดแด‡แดก แด˜ษชแด„๊œฑ๐Ÿ“ธ

Inservice January 21st, Halifax. Please reserve your time, limited spots available.
ย 

๐Ÿ”ฎOutservice Available๐Ÿ”ฎ

โžฃ
ย 
When booking an appointmentย leave a brief message of getting to know you; please be advised that Iย have aย screening protocol.

*NOTE*ย If you do not comply with the proper etiquette Iย ask for, Iย will not see you nor entertain the conversation.

Example:ย Hello my name is _____, Iโ€™m _____ years old, Iโ€™m looking to spend _____ time with you. I'm looking for _____ services.

ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย ย 

Screening:ย 

โžฃย For security purposes, I am requesting a reference from another provider verified on Lyla.ch.
โžฃย If you donโ€™t have one yet you can complete a screening process with your Government ID (only name, photo and age must beย visible)

โžฃย you may send a EMTย of full amount forย our first encounter.

ย 

About Myself

โžฃย I have a beautiful face that matches my bubbly personality, Iโ€™m a petite lady with enticing curves, many say Iโ€™m a lot smaller then they expect!ย ๐Ÿ˜‰ย As you get to know me, youโ€™ll be surprised to know Iโ€™m quite the conversationalist & will make you feel at ease as soon as you see my warm smile.

ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย ย 

Physical Description:

Height:ย 5โ€™1ย | Weight:ย 110lbsย | Cup Size:ย 34 B Cup

โžฃย Big Blue Alluring Eyes with cute glassesย ๐Ÿค“ย to match. I have VERYย ๐Ÿ‘„ย pouty lips. Mid length black hair. Olive skin complexion that is always silky smooth. I have EXCELLENT HYGIENE.

ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย 

**All my services are safe play only.**

ย 

๐’๐ž๐ซ๐ข๐จ๐ฎ๐ฌ ๐ˆ๐ง๐ช๐ฎ๐ข๐ซ๐ข๐ž๐ฌ ๐Ž๐ง๐ฅ๐ฒ

๐‚๐จ๐ง๐ญ๐š๐œ๐ญ:ย (902)-704-3503

๐Ž๐ง๐ฅ๐ฒ๐…๐š๐ง๐ฌ:ย @geekygirl-amarra

FCAE2775-2DF9-4BCE-9E61-6862B551BB1B.jpeg

• Like 1