Have you heard of fetish mining?

Guest lydiahardwood

This is all very new to me. I'm a user of Depop, and apparently it's becoming popular for people to send unusual and weirdly specific requests, such as the seller wearing the item in a specific pose. For example, a picture of them wearing shoes they're selling with nylons on.

This is just for them to get off!

Have you heard of this before? And SPs - I am curious to know if you ever get requests like this from clients?

No, but it doesnt surprise me! A lot of times on cam I get underhanded requests like that..

A few of my guy friends trying to sell their shoes on FB marketplace told me they got some, uh...funny pictures over their used birkenstocks though! lmao

Yes I do and I make a small charge depending on the request, sadly a lot of the requests are from people not interested in actually compensating me for my time to do what they want … if they pay, I indulge 🥰

Guest lydiahardwood
On 2/5/2022 at 3:10 AM, MSXO said:

No, but it doesnt surprise me! A lot of times on cam I get underhanded requests like that..

A few of my guy friends trying to sell their shoes on FB marketplace told me they got some, uh...funny pictures over their used birkenstocks though! lmao

LOL! Yeah I follow this page called depopdrama and there are things like that a lot 🤣

7 hours ago, lydiahardwood said:

LOL! Yeah I follow this page called depopdrama and there are things like that a lot 🤣

Noted - I will have to check it out !

People can be so strange and entertaining hahahha