CINDYCINDY APRIL 2022: Truro, Sydney && HALIFAX!

A27D9223-9A80-4822-A880-4C1119C3BAB6.thumb.jpeg.7581ed604349025fabb20569d9d9da1b.jpeg
April 2022: PREBOOK NOW OPEN & ENCOURAGED. 

I remain low volume despite being a touring companion. I only see 3-4 clients per day. 

www.CindyCindy.online

Twitter,Snapchat, Ofans @ c1nc1ncindy

•I speak English, Français, Viet.•

I’m CINDYCINDY (CiCi) from Montreal and currently based out of Alberta. I’m your “Girl next door” companion curating memorable journeys. 
My specialty is NURU, A tantric session among the array of experiences I offer. For newbies* or nervous gents, I recommend this as a stand alone session.  For the connoisseurs of pleasure and the adventurer: I recommend “ VIP session” where we can ebb & flow with the vibes. 

Please note

I’m travelling with my cats this trip &&  We are looking for our new home-base in Halifax for July-August!!! Please take a pill if you’re allergic- they are ultra friendly and loves attention. most of my incalls have a separate bedroom when I host, but they have access to it when I don’t have a guest over. 

•9-10| Truro,NS | patio entrance 

•11-13| Sydney,NS | downtown 

•14-22|Halifax,NS |  downtown

* deposits not required for Same day bookings  . Only text me when you’re ready to book.  Light screening still applies. Please do no use a text app/ VOIP number, magic Jack  etc.

REGISTERED NUMBERS ONLY. incomplete inquiry (without a proper introduction) and non registered numbers will be blocked Indefinitely.

to book:  Text 587.315.2106

Copy & paste the  following :  my name is __ I’m __ years old __(ethnicity) from __(city)__ . Looking for __(session/duration) at ___(time & date). 

Find details and rates here CINDYCINDY.online/rates

3AFEEC4F-F608-4C6B-8C6E-857D023C2F2F.thumb.jpeg.2e4a0a600a72caa47e93f225a208d002.jpeg

Edited by CINDYCINDY
  • Like 2