Luna Lace

MARCH
EDMONTON: 10 - 12
CALgARY: 13 - 15

CANADA - WORLDWIDE

51893761258_7eb42b7d87_c.jpg

This seductive temptress was born for the art of love, delving into the subject passionately and eagerly from a young age. I started by reading novels, getting lost in stories of mystical Geisha's, erotic harems, and talented Courtesans from around the world.

Now a grown woman, I happily dedicate myself to hedonism and to all the pleasures available to man. You will be instantly awed and enticed when we meet.

My petite figure is fit and voluptuous. Delicious arm candy that easily drapes into your arms. My playful laughter quickly puts you at ease. These pillowy soft lips, velvety soft skin, come-hither hazel eyes draw you in closer and closer.

Sophisticated style, book smarts, and natural sexuality also makes for the perfect companion for any environment or situation - be it the bedroom, vacation, or a dinner date.

51893742718_1d86eed222_c.jpg

My insatiable hunger for travel and exploration has led me to through most of Canada, Latin America & Europe.
My interest in other cultures and desire to know more, naturally encompasses language as well.
I am fluent in Spanish, English, Portuguese. Basic Arabic.
In my college years I worked at a Punjabi radio station, you may have heard my commercials in Punjabi and Hindi.

Having been a business owner, responsible for a team, I know the value of your time and the importance of punctuality.
I respect and appreciate you for choosing me to spend your time with as I know that unlike finances, time can not be replenished.

51893991144_c2c688cb75_c.jpg

I am so fortunate to have such amazing people who want to share with me their precious time. I cherish all of the moments. Everything you do for me will never go unnoticed and will be rewarded with my beautiful smile.

Whether by mere fate or coincidence that brought you here, it doesn't really matter. You are reading this right now because you want to know more about me. You want to know how soft my skin feels, the smell of my hair, and the taste of my soft lips. You can't help but imagine all the things you will do when we meet.

49063280322_b481960436_c.jpg

I am available for social accompaniment, private entertainment, event hosting, and travel.
Charming and well spoken, I am a breath of fresh air to spend an evening with.
With sufficient notice I can arrange for one of my bombshell gal pals to join us.

Alberta rates
1H 500
2H 1000
3H 1400
4H 1800
Extended rendezvous 3200
12hrs 4800
24hrs 6500

51926697046_e92d38c2d2_c.jpg

LunaLace.ca
Contact me through my website only pls **
* 2H+