Review of Lily and Katie from AWE

Its been a little while since I posted a review, but after a recent visit to thunder bay I wanted to post this one. I arranged a two hour outcall session with lily and katie. I had seen lily before as I have reviewed and she suggested that next time I am in town I should try her and katie as a duo as they are real life girlfriends

I agreed and booked them. They arrived at my hotel in almost identical little black dresses with stocking and heels Katie was a bit shy at first because she hadn't met me but lily jumped on me and we settled in for a very long dfk.

I had a smoke and chatted for awhile with lots of lfk/dfk and stroking of my body and each other

I stripped of my clothes and they proceeded to give me nice massage. Katie is really good at this and the only regret I have with this, is that they didn't have massage oil, I will ask for this next time and hopefully they will bring some with them.

We again enjoyed some very long dfk and I proceeded to daty with katie, while lily played with mr. happy and my nuts from behind. Afterwards I reversed and daty'd lily with katie doing the same to me.

we took a bit of a break and proceeded to a wonderful CBJ while lily was doing that katie was stroking me and sucking on my nipples. Lily then gave me a nice russian with her beautiful tits and then jumped on me cowgirl. Katie was still sucking on all parts of my body and I was digiting her while lily rode me. They switched positions and katie rode me while lily did the sucking and stroking.

I had the most awesome duo's that I have ever had in my life(sorry syd you are still number on as a solo) I wanted to shower with them but because they are agency girls they have to stick to a schedule and the phone rang just as we were starting to clean up and they had to go. The chemistry these girls have both in and out of bed is amazing.

The way they treated me was nothing less than godly. They are very very warm and cuddly and now they call me their "big teddy bear" I have never felt so good after a duo session as I did that night. It was the most satisfying gfe experience I have ever had. These two girls are gold and they do treat you like a king.

Both girls have very large aerolis and beutiful responsive nipples that just beg to be touched and sucked. Both are shaved which is how I like it as well. Lily is going to shave me next time I see her so that will be an experience.

Hi.I've seen Lily on a number of occasions,however I don't

see her in the CJ anymore.Any idea if she is still in Thunder Bay.

Let me know if you have any info.

I'd greatly appreciate it.

I Know neither of them work at allways anymore. I am not sure where they ended up, I really miss them though as I go to thunder bay frequently, Not even sure if they are in town anymore. I would dearly love to see katie again, she was a real sweetheart. Sorry I couldn't help you out, if you ever do run into either of them, tell them to message me here and let me know where they are as I would see either of them again in a heartbeat.

Don't know about Katie but I saw Lily a lot in the past but not in a couple years. She still lives in town but no longer works as an sp

You are posting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Do you want to write a recommendation?
You'd be directly helping out the Lyla community!

Rating

Affiliation & Availability

Details

Contact information

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.