Review: Reignah

I e-mailed a week in advance, called when i got to town to arrange a time, and she showed up at my room. We enjoyed a glass of wine and talked for a while...

She stripped down, then stripped me down, all the while wiht a naughty grin and some naughty talk. She proceeded with a cbj, which was pretty good, then flipped on her back and told me to fuck her mouth. I happily obliged, and it was great becuase of how into it she was. After about 10 minutes of that position, she wanted to be fucked (don't worry, she'll let you know!), and we got at it in mish. after my first pop, she stroked me back to attention, gave me another great cbj and then wanted it doggy. She demanded it hard and fast, and i have to say, I've never pounded so hard in doggy before. Finished in doggy, pleasantries were exchanged and i walked her to the door. Overall, a fun time, and i recommend reignah to anyone looking for a good old fashioned romp. pretty nice conversation to start off, too.

Guest steelydan

so whats up with posting an old review I wonder...and is she still in the biz? no ad that I can see...

Now that I think about it, IIRC there was a "see my while you can" type message on her EC ad the last time I saw it, which seemed to indicate she wasn't long for the business or Winnipeg. Of course I might be thinking of someone else, memory and age you know. :confused: ;)