Alanna Johnson

I know that this recommendation is a little late since Alanna has already left our fair city but I have noticed that she has travelled before to Ottawa so I figured a late recommendation is better than no recommendation.

Making the arrangements for the appointment was very fast and efficient. In fact Alanna, responded to my first email in less than 20 minutes !! Got to love quick turnaround times.

I met her in a nice hotel in the downtown core for an afternoon appointment. She is very beautiful. Her eyes are lovely and she has an easy air about her that makes you feel very comfortable. She definitely has some great curves. She filled out her fusia dress, very nicely.

After a few minutes of small talk and me oogling her lovely curves. I took a quick shower to freshen up from the humid weather. When I walked out of the bathroom. Alanna was lounging on the bed with a devilish smile. She was very proud of her new pink stockings which had skulls and cross-bones on them. Needless to say I had to get a closer look :wink:

After the "inspection" things went for great to fantastic. I won't bother given you the play by play as I don't have the flair for describing encounters like some of the oher cerbites here. Needless, to say the BBBJs were long and sloppy with lots of eye contact, the boobies (Alanna's term) were real and fabulous. Little phil greatly appreciated being "stuck" between them for an enjoyable period of time. Her ass was very squeezable and she greatly appreciated me taking big handfuls of them as we played. Doggy style was simple mind-blowing.

Along with the great physically workout, I also had a great time just talking to Alanna. She has travelled quite a bit and she has had many interesting experiences. At the same time the conversation was solely about her, there was a definite back and forth in our conversations which made things even better. Naturally, the conversations are better when you have a beautiful women like Alanna laying beside you naked or giving you a nice massage.

Next time Alanna hits town. I would highly recommend rewarding yourself with a session with her. I know I will.

Independent
I would visit again
Independent
I would visit again

Had the pleasure to meet Alanna on her rare Ottawa visit.

Alanna has a sexy look , curvy figure , and a slight European accent.

Yum Yum

Loves to kiss and is excellent dfk. Alanna takes her time not rushed , relaxed atmosphere lots flirting and teasing. This lady will not rush you out the door.

As far as juicy details. I don't kiss and tell.

Gents I suggest you book early the next time Alanna visit our great city Ottawa. Her appointments are longer then the norm but Oh so worth it.

You can always just click on the Report Post paste the original thread started, then it gets directed quickly to a mod for action.

Friday December 28,2012 I finally met the "Euro Goddess" Ms.Alanna Johnson while she was in town for a short two day visit, just after Christmas.

Her new web site

http://www.youreurogoddess.com/

I've always been very intrigued by her beauty. Alanna is very attractive, killer legs, great sexy bum and of course she is very classy in communication (through pm's and email).

We have had for quite sometime,communicated and I have enjoyed our friendship very much so, even it was through cyber chatting.

Alanna has some photo's of her sitting by water and by a tree, she is in a two piece blue bathing suit, that picture I found so 'hot' her legs,abs,sexy thighs,beautiful bust, her skin complexion, she is beautiful.

I truly believe that if you act positive, be a gent the ladies will always communicate the same way back, and you get to know each very well too.

A picture of her sexy bum and killer legs.

picture.php?albumid=2688&pictureid=16759

picture.php?albumid=5332&pictureid=34184

Fast forward, we met hugged, kissed hello (My god she kisses so beautifully what sexy lips) We sat and chatted for a while, and we were both pleased to finally meet. I thoroughly enjoyed talking to Alanna, she is very personable and very intriguing.

I jumped in the shower, when I came out while Alanna had changed from a gorgeous short black dress into a purple corset, black stockings,with garters and of course beautiful high heels, she looked so divine and I wanted time to stand still so I could admire her gorgeous body for a very much longer time.

We started with long embraces standing up by end of the bed, my towel hit the floor, after we kissed very deeply and passionately, my god I loved kissing her, she turned me on.

Clothes were disrobed from her soft sexy skin, once piece at a time, nylons rolled off her legs and my mouth and tongue explored each leg at a time, right to her toes, and the most soft sexy painted toes were played with and she enjoyed it very much.

More lip and tongue exploring of her gorgeous body lead to some most pleasurable moans and smiles from Alanna. As I had worked my way from her toes, ,making my way up, and Alanna took off her corset, she revealed the beautiful breasts 36B's with the most beautiful areola!

My o my I just loved them, her nipples perked up with some soft sensual kissing and light biting, such beautiful breasts :)

picture.php?albumid=5180&pictureid=34197

We kissed passionately more, and soon Alanna needed to show me her ways to pleasure myself. Needless to say, I was very pleased watching her and staring into her beautiful eyes.

We then moved to making some love, as Alanna got on top of me, the grind in cowgirl position was beautiful it was very nice and very slow, with passion,kissing,grabbing my nipples and me doing the same for her, and we were making sensual love and kissing passionately as well.

We moved to the edge of the bed, she had her sexy body close to me with her legs wrapped around my waist with some more slow grinding, I pulled her hair back so I could kiss her neck,shoulders and throat areas, she loved the passion.

Alanna requested for us to move into missionary, I picked her up, stood up with her while still inside her and gently laid her down, and we made love in the missionary position,with slow grinding but built up to a quicker pace it was not long until I had climaxed,it was a beautiful orgasm .

We laid down for a while, caressed, chatted, stroked each other, it was really nice and a pleasure. My time was not rushed, I had a shower before I left, while Alanna was naked ( my I loved looking at her body) and I really did not want to leave, but all good things must come to and end.

We said our good byes, but we both insisted that next time, and much longer time together is required, as I think we both enjoyed each others company very much so. ;)

Thanks Alanna! You are a true sweetheart!and a lady that I was very happy to meet finally.

Hoping that we see each other again in 2013!

Edited by PistolPete
Fix Typo

You are posting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Do you want to write a recommendation?
You'd be directly helping out the Lyla community!

Rating

Affiliation & Availability

Details

Contact information

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.