Ottawa Temporary Girlfriend FunValerie & Domme

YES Accepting bookings by EMAIL, from mobile telephones and from land line telephones.

NO Not accepting calls from text messaging apps, blocked numbers, and pay telephones. Not accepting calls by text messaging.

YES I am pleased to meet old friends and new clients. I am fully vaccinated with three doses of vaccine against COVID. 

YES Please, visit my free website https://www.funvalerie.com/ for my rates, details, photographs, and other useful information.  I am available seven evenings per week and during the weekends.

YES I prefer outcalls to your place which may be available on a same evening basis. I enjoy driving myself to you in my own manual transmission car.  I can host at my incall with one or more days notice. NO I do not offer same day incalls.

YES First time visitors FIRMLY require a $50 deposit or a verifiable reference from a reputable independent companion with a website.  YES I am verified by Google and Bing. YES I have been interviewed by the Ottawa Sun. Please, feel free to EMAIL me for the relevant links.

YES I am very much into pleasure and enjoy having sexy adventures and fun escapades with men, women, and couples. Pretty, petite, and personable, I am open-minded and cater to most dreams. Cute, cuddly, curvy, classy, and user-friendly, I like giving and receiving. Short and fun adventures and long dinner dates, including overnights and travel companionship, are available.

YES Telephone 613-282-4775 (NO texting) from a real telephone number for a same evening date at your home or your hotel room.

YES Companions of all sizes, races, adult ages, backgrounds, faiths, and abilities are welcome to join me for playtime. I offer companionship and domination services.

YES Preferred method of communication for future dates is by EMAIL at [email protected]

NO bargaining. NO explicit talk.

NO I am not hiring anyone. I am a totally independent happiness provider.

Warm regards, Valerie