Maxime Luca | MAY 24-27th ♥ Intellectual and caring ♥ Duos

MAXIME LUCA

Montreal based companion - Fierce, intellectual and caring
Touring May 24-27th

438-462-6716      [email protected]

www.maximeluca.com     Twitter

4N6A7425.thumb.jpg.fd2f91f3d6734dec492600db82185939.jpg

ABOUT ME

If we met each other in the street you would note my fierce and feline gaze with green-yellow eyes. You would then remember the confidence and the character that emanates from my body. My slim silhouette, my small, round and firm breast and the ink on my soft skin will certainly charm you. You could finally decide to challenge me in french, english, spanish, arabic, german or even italian and be baffled by my witty repartee. 

The term passionate often sticks to me because it shows through all my facets, all my words, all my fingerings. I’m moved by philosophical reflection and readings, intellectual connections and the discovery of new sensitive worlds. I’m already feverish at the thought of meeting you, maintaining some refreshing discussion and sharing affinities to build deep intimacy. 

My body is marked by dance, pole and yoga and especially the physical understanding that results from it. This memory of movement shapes my contact with bodies in order to harmonize in a transcendent choreography. The unity of my body and my movements will make you live a magical and sensual moment that will keep you addicted.

4N6A7078.thumb.jpg.259af378387d7c94c33d425685f21629.jpg

DONATION
HALIFAX-GFE

1h | 450$
1,5h | 650$ (preferred duration for new lovers)
2h | 900$
3h | 1200$
4h | 1600$
Dinner date (4h) | 1300$
Overnight (12h) | 3000$

PSE/BDSM/KINK/Role play | +100$/hour

Couples | +100$/hour

*If we met at least twice at my previous donations it still applys to you*

4N6A7139.thumb.jpg.173c2cd043218c65a7d4f169456e9657.jpg

DUOS

As a bisexual I would be more than delighted to spend some time with you and one of my special girlfriend. You are lucky because I am bringing one of my favotire lover with me, Emilia Petroff.

Double my donations above. 

Interactive duo and different services offered (GFE, PSE).

FJUxMuAXIAYfYIe.thumb.jpeg.c3673e2b7ca34bcfa60114dca70bf4de.jpeg

ENCOUNTER

I offer services to all people without any discrimination based on gender, race, ability, weight and age. You can consult my various services here or write to me for more details.

Incall | I host in an high end hotel in Downtown Halifax

Outcall | Outcall is only available for a date of minimum 1h30 + Transportation fees.

Contact | PREBOOK NOW ([email protected]) or fill my website form. It is through this message that you will be able to tell me your desires for our meeting as well as your full name, age, place, day and time desired.

Screening | 
For security purposes, I am requesting one or two references from other companions and their email. If you don’t have one yet you can complete a screening process with your ID (only name, photo and age) that you can send me before our encounter or a LinkedIn profile.

Deposit | A deposit of 100$ will be asked to confirm the encounter and won't be refundable if you cancel last minute. If you cancel at least 48 hours in advance the deposit will be transfered to our next encounter.

Donations | The donations will be given to me at the beginning of our appointment in an unsealed envelope. I will verify the amount while you go freshen up so we can focus on each other afterwards.

4N6A7358.thumb.jpg.86e97eb00d2ad7001dfccd2f60f38f33.jpg

TESTIMONIALS

Testimonial 1

Testimonial 2

Testimonial 3

Testimonial 4

Testimonial 5

Testimonial 6

Can't wait to meet you,

Max xxx

Sign in to follow this