Sign in to follow this  

MP rates vs IE

I see that MPs usually are listing their rates the same as the IE who work there and what their independent rates are.  But at MPs, are their rates usually for FS or do you pay more? (Ie dealing directly with a IE would be much less expensive)

Edited by Nickel

No matter the job title and specialty, the rates are established by providers and will vary with the duration and requested options.

Take a decision on the services you want and from there choose the best deal.

And FYI, rate discussion are not really welcomed on this board:

F.A.Q - Lyla

13. NO DISCUSSION OF RATES OR PRICES 

Advertisers are allowed to state their rates or prices in their ads. However, this is not something that should be bartered/discussed/commented on. Please do not discuss or compare rates or prices on Lyla. 

I dont want to discuss actual rates.  I only want to know in general, if you see the same person at a MP vs incall/outcall, is MP usually twice the price?  Same price?

1 minute ago, Nickel said:

I dont want to discuss actual rates.  I only want to know in general, if you see the same person at a MP vs incall/outcall, is MP usually twice the price?  Same price?

Not all places operate the same. Some have cover charges and room fees on top of service rates. Outcalls will have travel fees. Incalls from providers own residence/apartment are normally more affordable.

Again, rates are at their discretion.