Mingle Mangle at CMJ

I must say I have been a member at CMJ for sometime, and have attended their parties, but was not sure about the Mingle Mangle shows they advertised. This past Thursday I went to the show, and I am glad I did.

I went as a coupled member, and because of our personal scheduling problems, we ended up going to the first show at 2 PM. We arrived at the club and went back to the intimate lounge, set up with chairs, stools and a small but adequate stage. We were offered snacks, wine and met up with our lovely hostess for the event Nadja. It is no secret she is one of my favourites and her company made the afternoon that much more special for all of us.

Scarlet James was the headliner for the afternoon shows and she did a couple of burlesque/striptease numbers in some beautiful and eye-catching costumes. She looked pretty amazing when devoid of most of her costume as well. There were also performances from a couple of other lovely local burlesque dancers with a couple of different themes, including some fire breathing. They all ended up wearing less clothing than than from what they started. Usually they ended up in pasties and a g-string at which point we were entertained by displays of the Three T's. (titty tassle twirling.)

We also had a treat when Shara one of the hostesses came out and entertained us with a display of Belly-dancing. All in all it was an entertaining and sexy show in an intimate environment with the great company of the hostesses and other guests. We were the only couple at that show, but I can imagine the later shows with more couples would have had a great dynamic in the room.

Of course no trip to CMJ is complete without a massage, so after the show the three of us adjourned to the great new showers for some soapy fun. We then headed back to the room where we discovered that the massage tables can quite easily accommodate three bodies.

All in all it was a great afternoon, with great company. I would highly recommend catching one of these shows in the future. I know I will.

Guest gagagaga

sounds like an awesome day!!! could you pm me pricing details for the show?? thanks in advance