lonna lux

Avg. of 2 Recommendations

i saw the annoucement for this new visiting sp, LONNA LUX , and was intrigue by her photo and description of herself. so i decided to book and hour rendez-vous.

on the day of the meet she email me her room number and off i went to see Lonna. i get to the door, knock, she opens and i'm face to face with a victoria secret model. lonna was dress in lingerie, very sexy, but the best was her looks. Lonna is beautiful, an 11 on a scale of 10. she greets me with some soft kisses, wich is a total turn on.

we sit on the bed and talk to get to know each other, slowly we start kissing and removing clothing. i must say, Lonna's body is amazing. her tush is wow( that's the only word i can find, i'm speechless). everything is done slowly and sensualy. the action is ramping up, she slides down and start a great bbbj.

now it's my turn as i go down to taste her lovely kitty, lonna is very responsive. after i snack on the kitty for a long while on goes the cover for cowgirl and reverse cowgirl at wich point we climax at the some time.

we lay back in each others arms, talk and kiss some more. Lonna is smart, funny and sweet. it's was like spending time with a girlfriend, nothing awkward, very easy and natural.

my time is up, jump in the shower to freshen up. when i step out of the shower lonna is sitting on the bed. we talk some more, promises to be back in ottawa soon and kiss goodbye.

all in all my experience with miss lux was one of the best in my 3 years of hobbying. will i see lonna again, guaranted, as often as possible. lonna is a very special lady and deserve the be treated with the upmost respect. i'm sure she will become one off the best around.

lonna, thank you for a great time, hoping to see you back in ottawa soon.

Independent
I would visit again
Independent
I would visit again
Edited by shymale

my reco is a couple of days late, i saw the lovely miss lux last thursday and as always it was amazing. i have seen lonna about 5 or 6 times now and i'm able to say she is the best sp i've met in my years of hobbying. we have great chemistry together wich make are session truly wonderful. Lonna as a great body, sense of humor and intelligence. she is a great kisser, gives amazing bj and loves what she does.

is wish i could keep Lonna all to myself but it would be wrong keep keep this goddess hidden. i suggest you guys go see her as you will be blown away with her beauty and service. she is truly one of a kind. treat her right as she is a trought gem.

Met Lonna. What a beauty. Everything one can ask for was offered. Worth every penny she asks for the donation. Very intuitive of what one likes. Great bj skills, great kissing skills, great performance. A tigress in the sheets. And when it was time to say good bye a super long wet kiss was in order. Now thats how you say good bye (hopefully not for long). Can't wait for another visit with this gem. Thanks again Lonna, you made my night memorable.

meet up with the amazing Lonna Lux today, what can i say, mind blowing!!! every time we see each other it gets better and better. Spendind time with Lonna is like spending time with a girlfriend.

i would love to keep her all to myself but it would be unfair to the cerb community. she is truly one of the best.

the beautifull lonna lux was in town today, got the spend some sexy and erotic time with this gem. she is simply amazing, don't know what more to say since i said must of it in the last few recos.

Lonna is a real beauty and a great person.

I saw the beautiful Lonna about a week and a half ago while she was visiting Ottawa. This woman is off the charts beautiful and classy. She is poised and confidant and sexy as hell. Once we were both naked, I enjoyed touching her soft skin all over. And those breasts are simply incredible. She is eager to please and very skilled. Two hours with this vixen past by way to quickly. I eagerly look forward to her next visit.

Lonna lux is a goddess, plain and simple. just came back from another visit with the georgous miss Lux, she is simply one of the best around. everytime i see Lonna it's like spending time with a girlfriend. she is funny, smart, sweet, sexy and so damn attractive.

you know how people rate from 1 to 10, well there's no rating system for Lonna, she is just so hot that she is in a league of her own. the service, the look and the personality are all high end. she is in a league of her own.

guys do yourself a favor and go see Lonna Lux you will not be dissapointed. she is top notch.

I had the great fortune to meet Lonna on her recent trip to Ottawa and was she ever worth the wait!!!!

Seemed every time Lonna would tour to Ottawa I would be away, but this time it all worked out. I booked a couple of weeks in advance, and managed to get the time sorted with her right away.

Finally the day came to meet. I ended up arriving a bit early and let her know I was already there, no problem, she said just come on up...no need to wait around. When she opened the door I was stunned by what a breathtaking beauty she is. We chatted for a while and the conversation flowed with ease. For me this is key, if I can't converse with someone, there is little chance things will work out sexually. Well, things definitely worked out sexually!!! :D

I don't get in to many details generally, but Lonna is extremely responsive and vocal. She has a very tasty little kitty, perfects breasts and very sexy bum!!! She is certainly a sexual goddess, a sensual kisser and spectacular lover!!! I definitely had an amazing time and will certainly be seeing Lonna on her next visit to Ottawa...GIDDY UP!!!!

saw Lonna Lux again today and i must say she is amazing. every time i see her, it keeps getting better. Lonna is a real gem.

You are posting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Do you want to write a recommendation?
You'd be directly helping out the Lyla community!

Rating

Affiliation & Availability

Details

Contact information

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.