My Costly, Wonderful Afternoon At Pigales and Taboo

Stopped in at Pigales today at around 2pm for the first time in about 7 months. Met a pretty little black girl named Mika, she was cute, giggled a lot, very sexy carribean accent. Very sensual in the CR, then I met Phoenix, a little older "cougar" type, pretty attractive and a real firecracker in the CR.

For those fans of Zsa Zsa (I think that's how you spell it) from the Barefax, she seems to have moved over there, or maybe she bounces back and forth between the two clubs, unfortunately I didn't get a chance to talk to her, so I couldn't tell you. I love the CR's at Pigale, very private with a lot of good potential with the right lady. I'd read in another thread that Sophia has moved over to Pigales from the 'Fax. Was hoping to see her but unfortunately she was nowhere in sight. Anyone knows when she works? It would be interesting to take her downstairs in Pigales. I always had a blast with her in the Fax's relatively open CR's. I'd imagine a dance with her in Pigales more private CR would be mind blowing! (Now if only we can get Sally over there too I'd never leave the place! ).

After seeing Phoenix I made my way across the street over to Taboo and met up with a recent fave of mine, Diva, who always sends me leaving with a smile on my face! Altogether a pretty pricy afternoon, but a fun one none the less.

Guest gagagaga

sounds like one of my typical days at the 2 fave clubs. glad you had fun!!

I don't know if I've met this Diva from Taboo. What does she look like?

She's young, early to mid twenties, short dark hair, shoulder length, maybe a little shorter. Nice little natual breasts. Really nice figure. She's french but her english is near flawless. Really friendly girl, really nice to talk to, and a blast in the CR. She works days monday to friday.

Posted via Mobile Device

So how many did you spend?

Posted via Mobile Device

More than I should have allowed myself to lol. Let's just put it that way :p