Sign in to follow this  

Freya • White • LL

Sometimes the experience can't be summarized. I'll try to provide details but Freya really defies description. 

Nice incall location,  met at the door promptly with a shy glance and invited in. No fancy boudoir lingerie, just a silk robe over nothing but soft skin and curves.

I won't go into sordid detail, but Freya thrilled me with her sincere desire to please and her ability to do so. The hh was wonderful but I'll be sure to try for an hour next time. She was so affectionate I wanted to linger.

I have visited many SPs in HRM and can honestly say I have never met anyone who enjoys it quite like Freya. No disrespect to the many lovely ladies I've met!  She just has that je ne s'ais quoi that has me thinking about my next visit. 

Her pictures are really her but her face is really sweet, not all blurry (joke). Beautiful natural assets. Clean, shaved smooth and lightly made up.  

And she smiled so sweetly when I asked if I could share a review.  I think me wanting to tell you about her was her favorite part. 

• Thanks 3

You are posting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Do you want to write a recommendation?
You'd be directly helping out the Lyla community!

Rating

Affiliation & Availability

Details

Contact information

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this