Sign in to follow this  

Montreal Busty Ebony Beauty with a Booty - AVAILABLE IN WINNIPEG 'TIL DEC. 2

The Perfection of Pleasure

Your favourite curvy ebony lover is visiting Winnipeg - November 26 to December 2

For more information, visit my website: www.chloebardot.com

M6kSjsr.jpg

jxReZHS.jpg

617dke3.jpg

UuNqzCJ.jpg

A glass of sparkling, an evening in the company of an elegant, enticing, woman. A taste of sensuality and pleasure is all yours to enjoy.

---
Hello, my dear gentleman, I am Chloe Bardot; a beautiful psychology student.

I am the woman who is eager to discover you. The woman with rich, skin of silk to whom your senses lies upon. The sway of my hips to get lost on, and the french of my accent to hear over and again. Having origins that come from the two lively, colourful east-African towns; I can only uphold that I am the ultimate escape of everyday life. I find myself drawn to a person with great knowledge on delicately treating a woman.

Being in my early 20's, I am still discovering myself every day. That being said, I am more than confident in my intellect and my cultural knowledge. My broad-minded perspective in life, my world travels and my interest in design, they would simply make things effortless for me when it would come to exchanging with you. Although my hypnotizing frame might be the primal focus of your attention, my mind will be the reason for our multiple encounters.

In all honesty, I am but an ordinary woman.

erxm0ZU.jpg

5M9NkFm.jpg

viHhKjl.jpg

mTw8EuC.jpg

INCALL/OUTCALL PRICE:

350/H (*SPECIAL*)
600/1.5H
800/2H (PREFERRED INTRODUCTION)
1300/ UP TO 5H (PERFECT FOR A DINNER DATE)
2000 for an unforgettable overnight

For outcalls, I would ask you to Uber me to you or to send a small deposit to cover taxi/uber

LLwLstE.jpg

I8uX1EV.jpg

dZ4DLvM.jpg

qlmbbMU.jpg

To pre-book, TEXT +1(514)601-4294
E-mail: [email protected]

Visit my website: www.chloebardot.com

TAP HERE FOR MY EXCLUSIVE NAUGHTY PICS AND VIDEOS
TAP HERE FOR MY TWITTER
TAP HERE FOR MY INSTAGRAM

Kind Words:

Review #1

esxEHpz.jpg

*Visit my website for more reviews and information*
*Follow me on Instagram & Twitter for daily updates*
*Premium Snapchat start at 120 for a lifetime subscription - E-mail me/ Text me for more info*

vjlz7At.jpg

Sign in to follow this