SE7EN - LL • White • 2658

First review in a while so I thought I would recommend my new favorite! Se7en (Pronounced like the number 7, apparently the number 7 in her name is a sideways V, I thought it was witty)

Pondered the ad for a while, and finally pulled the trigger and decided to indulge and treat myself . The location was a newer, clean, mid/high tier hotel. She offered a lot of verification such as her SC and A custom video so I felt comfortable sending a security advance up front, she even sent her hotel reservation confirmation to me. Everything was straightforward and the standard drill when I arrived, she went above and beyond to make me feel right at home and offered me a drink and we chatted for a while about her recent arrival to this area and her studies (Psychology). When I arrived at the door,  she greeted me at the door looking exactly like the photo and wearing what I requested. Actually she looked even better. She doesn't have much for face pictures o her ads and that's too bad because she is beautiful!! Big exotic eyes. Tall, dark hair, fit and with a bubbly personality. This is a woman, who enjoys what she does. She was extremely accommodating and was very into all of it... Not a clock watcher either. We chatted a bit, had a good conversation, then I departed. Will definitely repeat! She also sure knows how to party!! We had a great time.

You may have to text a few times, as she did have some issued with her cell phone provider and losing her phone number frequently due to the fact she does online services and the content of her texts, so just make sure to look for her ad!

Treat her right, she is a gem.

Screenshot_2.jpg

You are posting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Do you want to write a recommendation?
You'd be directly helping out the Lyla community!

Rating

Affiliation & Availability

Details

Contact information

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.