MY NEW PICTURE ARE IN / / NE <10 MIN FROM AIRPORT // Classy ENERGETIC, passionate

WELCOME TO MY WORLD GENTLEMAN

NEW PHOTOSHOOT JAN 2023

PROUDLY FRENCH CANADIAN
MAXIME DUPUIS
B3.jpg

ABOUT ME

Dear Gentleman, 

Allow me to introduce myself, my name is Maxime Dupuis, an exclusive French Canadian companion. After touring all over Canada & USA, where I have been blessed with a first-rate reputation, I very recently moved back to Calgary for some new adventures. 

I have been gifted with an enticing and flawless athletic figure, silky skin, a flirtatious smile, and delightful lips made to be kissed. Often described as a passionate vibrant beauty who creates some matchless experiences, I'm also told that I'm down-to-earth, sweet, caring, passionate, and positive. Behind closed doors, I genuinely take delight in making your acquaintance. I enjoy taking the lead and I am often complimented on my intensity and energy. 

When I’m not with you, I can be found in a yoga class, working out, reading, travelling, skiing... Active and versatile, I enjoy all kinds of activities and discoveries of new things. Passionate about the business world and about people, I am in the middle of my NLP certification and of a baccalaureate in Entrepreneurship. 

I believe in the adage of quality over quantity, limiting my engagements to a few special gentlemen with whom I feel I will share chemistry. I am especially attracted by respectful gentlemen that are looking to develop an exalting long-term liaison. I am also available for some aphrodisiac dinner dates, arousing getaway trips & “fly me to you” trysts. 

I invite you to join me for an exquisite & euphoric girlfriend experience, 

Passionate kiss, 

Maxime xo

B4.jpg

RENDEZ-VOUS
You would like to meet, play & get wet or be in need of a coaching session?

When you are ready to book, please follow my easy booking process

1. Visit & Read my website (Rules & Touring section)
  2. Visit my Twitter for daily updates, videos & selfies :)
  3. Fill out my booking form
  4. Let's discuss by text the date, time & duration
  5. Deposit is mandatory (to avoid waste timer & fake booking) and at this moment I offer three easy options
  6. Menu available upon request
  7. If you have any questions feel free to contact me by text: 613-890-5599

Reminder

• I am low volume, and selective, and I cater to respectful gentlemen.
  • I do not accept bad behaviour.
  • Time should be respected.
  • I take pride in myself; good hygiene should be a must for anyone who comes to visit me.

B2.jpg

NEW & SCHEDULE

Dear Calgary gentleman,

I am back full time YEAH!! I will be offering availability about two weeks per month (if you are looking for a specific date please contact me in advance) & sometimes I will be touring around my both location when I feel it is a good time.

I have decided to be back after taking hiatus in 2022, I have come to the realization of so many things, I have been working very hard on my well being so now I am craving for stability, touring full time is very challenging and at this moment it doesn’t suit me. My new mantra is to be able to enjoy the life God has put in front of me & balance both worlds. I want to establish a long-term clientele and focusing on creating amazing memories here in town. I am manifesting AMAZING and great connections. 

I am sharing my time between Calgary (enjoying the best of our beautiful city) & B.C. where you will probably find me playing in the snow cause I LOVE outdoors and I LOVE to play 🙂

More updates are to come 

INCALL: in the NE east 5 min from Airport & 2 min from Stoney trail & 10 min from Deerfoot

B6.jpg

PACKAGE & INVESTEMENT

ULTIMATE RELAXATION
Companionship, luxurious massage (hot stone, gun & hand massage) with a spa ambiance. I want to welcome you to my world gentleman where you meet coach Maxime and indulge yourself with a luxurious spa massage with a twist of fun only if you are in need.  It is a new service I am adding for gentlemen who are seeking companionship and relaxation without full FS. It is also a great way to see if connect and invest in the next experience.

*INTRODUCTION INVESTEMENT
300 | H
450 | 90 min 
500  | 2 H
750 | 3 H
1000 | 4 H 

Longer engagement 
1500 6 H 
2000 8 H
2500 Overnight

PACKAGE #2:
It is all the good things that you read about me AKA companionship, intimacy, sexy hot & wet time. You meet coach Maxime to make you discover connection, pleasure,  sensuality, high energy & passionate moments. I will bring up the PASSIONATE or ANIMAL side of you.

400 | H 
600 | 90 min 
750 | 2 H
1100 | 3 H
1400 | 4 H 
Dinner Date 1200  

OUTCALL +50

Longer engagement 
2000 6 H 
2500 8H
3000 Overnight

COOKING DATE AT MY PLACE OR YOURS