Jan 27-30 coming to play gentlemen let’s play

STOP?

7iRODoq.jpg

CAREER:-

After working in this industry for many years countless nights in various provinces and places all begin to blend together. However what always endlessly continues to shine in my mind is what also keeps me coming back. Which are the memories of spending time with my clients as their lives and a piece of them have all become a part of my visions and life eternally. With that being said all a girl has in this industry is her REPUTATION. Her reputation to not only provide professional services, but also her ability to treat every client as a person and not just a paycheque. Many service providers claim to be the best, but instead of me talking about myself here please feel free look me up online. I prefer to allow the hundreds and hundreds of positive online reviews from my clients about my services speak for themselves. I've been in this industry for over 10 years, and still have regular, new and refered gentlemen waiting to see me!

PHYSICAL DESCRIPTION:-

I am 5ft 1inch with curves to enjoy yet ridiculously athletic! I possess captivating hazel pierce your soul eyes. So that we may connect instantly on every level as i'm an energy person gentlemen!! so let me feel it! I'm a woman who loves what she does which shows and is felt during each and every appointment! A sweet but sassy attitude with a touch of class mixed within. I'm always a little naughty and if you're lucky maybe even a little nice. I have long blonde/brown hair (changes depending on my mood), usually worn straight and occasionally curly, it has a thick and luxurious feel. My lips sweet and plump get your imagination wondering... I take time in preparing for each, and every date to ensure each encounter is unlike the last. While every session is different I can promise that each and every moment spent together will be unforgettable... 

I prefer quality gentlemen over quantity! Therefore I SCREEN every NEW client to ensure time is never wasted and each minute spent together is fun enjoyable and done in a respectful manner.

n4ffrPT.jpg

2023 Grandfather Donations

200- 30 min

‪250 - 45 min (50 deposit)

‪300 - 60 min (50 deposit) 

450- 90 min (50 deposit)

‪550-2 hrs‬ (deposit 100)

‪750- 3hrs ‬(deposit 100)

The GFE diner, cocktails & play unrushed 4hours-950( deposit 150) 

2023 Donations

300 - 30 min

‪250 - 45 min (50 deposit)

‪400 - 60 min (50 deposit) 

500 - 90 min (50 deposit)

‪650 - 2 hrs‬ (deposit 100)

‪850 - 3hrs ‬(deposit 100)

The GFE diner, cocktails & play unrushed 4hours-1000 ( deposit 150) 

❤️Brandon Jan 27-30❤️

27th 7pm-11pm

28th 9am-11pm

29th 9am-11pm

30th 9am-11am 

Things coming:

Onlyfans

Meet Athena hedonist side (stay tuned)

Available Now:

Duo Partner if you liked to be watched or watching someone else ( I have a male partner that would love to join)

SJPmfpr.jpg

Please include the following information when contacting me:

When Contacting Please include:

Name (handle/username):

Date:

Time:

Duration:

in call or Out call:

Reference Name:

Twitter: @lust_athena

a7xXisa.jpg