Sign in to follow this  

Calee • White • 6206

I met with Calee recently for the second time this time I just had to leave her a good review since it slipped my mind last time. She is a very attractive, sexy and classy diamond in the rough! Hot actually....Friendly, terrific personality and sense of humor. Her body is amazing and tight and her face is stunning, don't be shy about asking her for a face pic before meeting, I know she doesnt have much for face pictures on her ads. She is absolutely a 10 and I will be a repeat client as many times as she allows me to book when she's in the area! I know she tours quite a bit to different areas. 

I had an amazing time with her. She is a safe GFE and is very very good at what she does ! I don't go into intimate details but highly suggest that you all find out for yourselves ! She does give an amazing massage as well I must add and is apparently certified. The scheduling process was straightforward and she offered plenty of verification prior to me even having to ask for it. She seems to run a pretty tight ship and somehow juggles professionalism and sexuality so you don't feel like just another number. She knows how to party too! We had an amazing night together now a couple times and I can't wait for the next opportunity to do it again! 

She made me feel instantly comfortable and it seems she is naturally the submissive type but can also be aggressive as well if the mood calls for it. We had a great time chatting and she is not a clock watcher, I actually ended up staying a good while after my scheduled visit was supposed to be over because she said she wanted to make sure "talk time" didn't interfere with "play time". She is really adorable, sexy, smart, witty and the whole package. 

SHe just recently began advertising on LL , I came in contact with her through SH about 6 months ago so you should be able to find her on either site. 

Thanks again for reading guys and good luck out there!

Calie review.png

Calee.png

Edited by Lightlord

You are posting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Do you want to write a recommendation?
You'd be directly helping out the Lyla community!

Rating

Affiliation & Availability

Details

Contact information

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this