Sign in to follow this  

About Amber K. Diamond๐Ÿ’Ž

Hi I'm Amber K. Diamond ๐Ÿ’Ž

before you book pleaseย read below or check out my website for more information ๐Ÿ™ƒ

When you are ready to book just call or text and we can go on from there ๐Ÿ˜‰ ๐Ÿ˜Šย 

ย 

Call or text me to book NOW!โ˜Ž๏ธ

807 356 4420

ย 

..Experience your full-figured fantasy come to life! Having a career outside of this one, I do not show pictures but I am comfortable with describing myself and giving you an idea of what you can expect when we meet- I am a demure caucasian with milky white skin and a body like a decadent renaissance woman... Never overbearing or judgemental, but always soft, womanly, warm and accepting... My body type is a small BBW, I have perfectly shaped G size boobs, a great ass, long legs and I am DDF! I do not smoke, drink or use drugs (but I am 420 friendly). I am dedicated, enthusiastic and above all, friendly! If this sounds good to you, and you are the type who: appreciates a full-figured woman -needs to feel body-confident around your companion and you truly desire to make a shy woman make feel her most beautiful in return, I think we would hit it off and I would love to hear from you.

Eyes: brown

Hair color: brown

Hair length: long

Bust size: G

Bust type: Natural

Travel: No

Weight: 90 kg / 198 lbs

Height: 175 cm / 5'74"

Ethnicity: European (white)

Orientation: bisexual

Smoker: no

Nationality: Canadian

Languages: English

Provides: Outcall + Incall

Meeting with: both (man+woman)

Favorite cuisine: Italian

Favorite drink: Green redbull & red redbull

Favorite perfume: Coral Fantasy by Valentino

Hobbys: Reading, walks, bonfires, shopping

Ideal gift: Cannabis from any dispensary or Amazon Gift Card

ย 

Interested in setting up an appointment?

what are you waiting for?..

Call or text me to book NOW!โ˜Ž๏ธ

807 356 4420

ย 

ย 

Amber K. Diamond ๐Ÿ’Ž๐Ÿ’Ž๐Ÿ’Ž

• Like 1

Sign in to follow this