8 hours ago, Greenteal said:

Judging from recent approved "recommendations", it's becoming quite obvious old board rules no longer apply...

Kylie French • White • 0626 • TOFTT - Lyla

As the "recommendation" in question was finally deleted, I feel the need to add some context to my post.

In the last months, there been a significant amount of public complaints about recommendation threads. Many rejected recos from(and for) longtime members. While some new ones were approved on their first posts, including recommendations for ads and accounts linked to fraud and other potential illegal activities.

This morning, a new "recommendation" was approved. On top of violating at least two major board rules, it cripples the entire purpose of this website. I posted a reply describing what was wrong with it, and it was also approved. Was only hours later when someone finally deleted it. 

It's been over 15 months since a mod/admin made a public post. I believe it's time for one of them to at least update the rules and clarify how this place now operates. If recommendations approval is gonna be an arbitrary process, just remove the moderation and react to complaints like on other forums. But this is plain ridiculous to believe someone read and approved this.

Here a screenshot. I deleted names to avoid problems.

Also, would be great to update the definition of illegal activities. We can't promote and mention sexual services, street walking, car calls and illegal drugs, but discussion and recommendations of providers under management and not selling their own services is tolerated? Even if not always obvious, many cases of quite clear and should only be discussed in the context of warnings.

If only independents can sell their own services, this should be reflected here too.

Lylarecoedit.jpg