Sign in to follow this  

NFLD TOUR - April 10-16 - Deer Lake, Gander, & St John's. Let me bring my blooming bust and personality to help chase away the winter blues.

20210730_153806_0000.thumb.png.6c3f224cf2a9bf2ccf9e9e43b3e218c7.png
For those to whom I haven't had the pleasure of meeting yet;

Pleasure to make your acquaintance!
I'm Stephanie Mystique, a prefect mix of beauty and brains, a naturally captivating seductress that will have you at ease and standing at attention all at once. I'm available to respectable individuals and couples of all ethics, gender and of impeccable hygiene.

I greet you at the door with a hug and a kiss or two or three, I love kissing, as it melts our worries away. Have a small conversation about you and your day as you shed the days stresses. You go and freshen up as I make myself comfortable, or, maybe I shall join you. We share smiles as we get closer and our worlds transport as one, to a time only we will ever remember.

Connect with me by text, 902-579-4210, (No text apps or phone calls) or e-mail [email protected] to book our time together. Screening and deposit required for new clients. More details found here --> 3 Simple Steps to booking our date. (stephaniemystique.vip)

To get to the fun times the fastest, please include city, date, time and how long we will have the pleasure of each other's company for when you message me.

Get know me and follow my sexy adventures;
www.stephaniemystique.vip,
https://twitter.com/StephanieMysti1
@stephaniemystiq for my teasing Snapchat.
and www.nldtconnect.com/stephaniemystiq for naughty online fun!

I can't wait to spend time with you,
Stephanie ❤️ 

RATES & SERVICES   Screening, Rates & Schedule | Stephaniemystique

RECOMMENDATIONS & REVIEWS   Recommendations | Stephaniemystique

png_20230331_110839_0000.thumb.png.da3e03b7293633c23583b0dfb890d2db.png

Sign in to follow this