2 girl playdates. Natalia et Moi in Moncton

I’m Ms. Styles, an Independent Companion.

I love music, chocolate,  animals, interesting conversations, intellect, kindness, generosity, humor, excitement and intensity.
I am a down to earth free spirit with a wild side.

I am selective in choosing my dates and will only devote my energy to a person I feel I could have an amazing time with. I value substantial and memorable connections, which is why I am low volume, and have a personal screening process for compatibility.

I love having long term clients and relationships that flourish and I’ve found that this is the best way to do that. In the end, I want us to both have the best time.

My aim is to make you feel at ease and relaxed at all times as I strive to create an unforgettable, personalized experience, without the drama of everyday life.

My hope is to create a discreet friendship, where we connect on many different levels.
My ideal gentleman is someone who can bring out my feminine energy.
He understands that a strong bond can only be created with trust & time.
Every engagement we have will only increase in value, as extended engagements allow me to be my most authentic self.

I am a giver  and I love connecting on a deep level and helping to create a unique and incredible experience.

Let me take you on a heart-pounding journey full of unforgettable pleasures.

Contact me now and get ready for an unparalleled experience in erotic  companionship.

Inquire about Fetish sessions and 2 girl playdates, meetings with us get pretty hot!

Natalia is Available all day Tuesday April 18 th . 

Thank you for your consideration,

Ms Styles

ae5von.jpg

• Like 7