Sign in to follow this  

Limited availability left for PEI - June 5-6

Allow me to reintroduce myself.

Welcome to the reality of my passionate world. I am so delighted that you are taking a moment to get to know me. To see if we will build that dynamic passion that will fill a void. I love to connect with you closely, build the excitement of affection and attention that you and I both crave.

I'm the sexy, classy woman who will pour my feminine charm and wicked ways on the man that treats me as the Queen I am.

You are successful man that may be too busy to date seriously or looking for that breath of life, fun and adventure. Or a high-profile man needing an elegant lady for special events and business trips. Maybe you're in a marriage that has lost its spark and passion. Allow me to see you, want you, need you, crave you and appreciate you for the driven masculine man you are. Allow me to captivate your mind and seduce your body that will leave you satisfied enough that you are craving my touch as much as I crave yours.

Will you be my King to my Queen?

1066637895_StephanieWatermark34(2).thumb.jpg.2e70341e60f2ffd2b5926b20c3127911.jpg

Charlottetown
Monday June 5 5pm-8pm
Tuesday June 6 4pm-10pm

Pre-Book Rates
4 Hour: 1200
3 Hour: 900
2 Hours: 820
1.5 hours: 640
1 Hour: 460

+ hour(s) 250/hour

Same Day Rates

4 Hour: 1300
3 Hour: 1000
2 Hours: 920
1.5 hours: 740
1 Hour: 560

+ hour(s) 300/hour

Please note: 
Pre-book rates are rates one week prior to arrival +100 from my posted rates on my website. 
Same day rates are +200 from my posted rates on my website. 
All rates include HST
CDN & US (1:1) Cash and bitcoin (+50) accepted
Deposit accepted by e-transfer (Prefered), bitcoin or litecoin, and wishtender (+10% fee)

295A8116.thumb.jpg.3cafcb6727a7eeb2fa7f24603b9a8a2d.jpg

Connect with me by e-mail [email protected] to book our time together. 
Please introduce yourself, what city you are looking to book, date, time and length of date you are seeking. I will respond as soon as I am able. 

No phone calls. Text is welcomed if we have a pervious established connection. 
Screening and Deposit required for new clients. Details can be found here 3 Simple Steps to booking our date. (stephaniemystique.vip)

Get know me and follow my sexy adventures;
 www.stephaniemystique.vip,
@stephanie_mysti for my teasing Snapchat. <--NEW SNAPCHAT
Stephanie Mystique (@StephanieMysti1) / Twitter <---I'm back for now...
and www.nldtconnect.com/stephaniemystiq for naughty online fun!

I look forward to having my wicked way with you, 
Stephanie

Sign in to follow this