Katie Simmonds

Let this #MILF next door help you lose yourself in pleasure! I am a warm, charming, compassionate, and skilled companion, ready to melt away your stresses.

I am in my mid-40s and now available for Outcalls in Toronto. Email only: [email protected]

Upcoming Available Dates: June 26-29

Book early to avoid disappointment!

July and August Schedule T.B.A.

More about me:

My face has been compared to that of Lake Bell and Winona Ryder. I am tall and have small beautiful breasts. I keep healthy by practising yoga daily, but I am a proud #milf and lover of good food, so I have a bit of cute chub on my stomach and thighs to match. I don't judge myself and I won't judge you either. Bodies were built to give and receive pleasure, not to be starved of it!

I am open to pleasing people of any gender, size, shape, ethnicity, or walk of life. My only ask in this regard is that my new friends be above 35 years old.

If you have a particular fantasy in mind, let me know. I might be thinking about the exact same thing. Whatever kind of rendezvous we plan together (Netflix and chill? Dinner date? No-rush GFE time? A fun quickie?), I will offer you a patient and nonjudgmental ear, and a sensuous and enthusiastic body.

Women, non-binary, and couples welcome!

CONTACTING ME
I want to know more about you! Please tell me about yourself: your age, your location, your interests, and what kind of experience you are looking for. Establishing communication and respect early on is essential to having a blast with one another.

For rates, screening protocol, and hard limits: please contact me by email.

Email only: [email protected]

Looking forward to hearing from you soon...

IMG_3843.JPG

IMG_3896.JPG

IMG_4182.JPG

IMG_4206.JPG