More about me! New #MILF in town

Let this #cougar next door help you lose yourself in pleasure! I am a warm, charming, and compassionate companion, ready to melt away your stresses.

Now booking for June 26-29 in Toronto

I'm new here, so I don't have any reviews yet. I'm waiting for my Tryst.link account to get approved (the wait time is a whopping 45 business days!). I was active as a Sugar Baby and did other naughty things on the side for a year in my 20s. Life took me in other directions. Now I'm back, in my mid 40s, and still horny af ;)

I'm looking for mature people over the age of 35 to please.

What I look like:

My face has been compared to that of Lake Bell and Winona Ryder. I am tall and have small beautiful breasts. I keep healthy by practising yoga daily, but I am a proud #milf and lover of good food, so I have a bit of cute chub on my stomach and thighs to match. I'm 5'7" and 165ish lbs. I don't judge myself and I won't judge you either. Bodies were built to give and receive pleasure, not to be starved of it!

I have lots of tattoos and damn... they are a pain to cover up in photos. Come peel my layers off!

My interests:

Reading daily, traveling, spending time with loved ones, self-improvement, learning, exposing myself to new people and experiences - these are my habits that have made me into a dependable and fun-loving friend, lover, and confidante.

Us:

I am open to a sharing a range of experiences with you: a cozy Netflix and chill night in, a classy dinner, or a fun quickie. Movies, functions, plays, concerts, a stroll in a park... We can get creative. I arrive on time for my appointments and dressed for the occasion, whether this is sophisticated, business casual, or comfy.

If you have a particular fantasy in mind, let me know... I might be thinking about the exact same thing. Communication and respect is the key to getting the pleasure you deserve.

Whatever kind of rendezvous we plan together, I will offer you a patient and nonjudgmental ear, and a sensuous and enthusiastic body.

Women, non-binary, and couples welcome!

CONTACTING ME
Right now I communicate through email only at [email protected]. I want to know more about you! Please tell me about yourself: your age, your location, your interests, and what kind of experience you are looking for. Establishing communication and respect early on is essential to having a blast with one another.

JUNE RATES

$350 for 90 minutes (minimum)

$600 for 2 hrs

Outcall only. Inquire for other possibilities.

20230608_185152_scrubbed.png

20230608_191040_scrubbed.png