Hello Gents,

I'm Nikki, a beautiful 36 year old blonde with a sharp mind, playful personality, and classic hourglass figure you'll love to sink into. I’m sweet, bubbly, fun, positive, and all about having a mutually satisfying experience!

I’m hosting in the Valley this week and would be delighted to make your acquaintance… and your night 💦😉💕!!

Wednesday, June 21 - Wolfville

7pm-10pm

Incall/Outcall

Thursday, June 22 - Wolfvillei 

2:30-7pm

Incall/Outcall

➡️ 📱 TO BOOK: 902-500-6413 Please call or text (preferred) your name, age, location, and date/time request to start a conversation. Pre-bookings highly encouraged. 

About Me:

I adore connecting with my suitors on a personal and intimate level and genuinely enjoy providing (and receiving) pleasure! My style is primal, authentic, responsive, sensual, and all about learning what makes your toes curl. I’m university educated and well travelled; someone with whom you can explore your hedonism, then discuss philosophy over fine wine.

Upon meeting, you’ll first notice my striking grey eyes which have a tendency to smile and dance on their own. Pretty facial features, natural D’s, minimal make-up, and soft curves in all the right places will draw you further into my warmth 🔥.

Come explore with me, and find out for yourself 💖.

I’m new, but 100% real, sexy, and eager to please. Check out my latest review.

Twitter profile link.

3E40C29B-0D12-4533-A73B-C2791BD36897.jpeg

• Like 3