Hello Gents,

I'm Nikki, a charming and playful 36 year old woman with a sexy slim hourglass figure, fun free spirit, and genuine passion for exploring erotic connections. 

There is a duality to me that is hard to describe... I'm both a wild temptress and fun girl next door. Intuitive, primal, and sensual, but also laid back, sweet, and often silly. I’m university educated and well travelled, someone with whom you can be a total hedonist behind closed doors, then discuss philosophy over fine wine. Often called muse or nymph, I am passionate, responsive, and skilled at creating a private indulgent experiences that will make your toes curl and melt away the world around us.

Upon meeting, you'll first notice my striking light grey eyes which have a tendency to smile and dance on their own. Beautiful facial features, long platinum blonde hair, natural D's, minimal make-up, and soft curves in all the right places will draw you further into my warmth.

Come explore with me, and find out for yourself xo

JULY AVAILABILITY 

Wednesday, July 12 - Wolfville

5pm-10pm

Incall/Outcall

Thursday, July 13 - Wolfville 

11am-10pm

Incall/Outcall

Wednesday, July 26 - Halifax

4pm-10pm

Incall only

Thursday, July 27 - Halifax

9am-10pm

Incall only 

➡️ 📱 TO BOOK: 902-500-6413 Please call or text (preferred) your name, age, location, when you would like to meet, and a bit about yourself and interests to start a conversation. Pre-bookings highly encouraged and prioritized.

❣️❣️❣️

I’m new, but 100% real, sexy, and eager to please. Check out my first review

Twitter profile link

14386FD3-76D1-4849-86C8-7ADFF013E94F.jpeg

0ADACCF7-7919-489D-AA24-EF0986BAAE03.jpeg

3BE65E35-2258-4829-B48A-FE7AC2EC4E8E.jpeg

Edited by NikkiBoudreauxxx
Formatting, adding tags
  • Like 5