Hello,

I'm new to the community and don't really know how it works, so kinda nervous about reaching out to individuals to meet up. Everyone on here seems pretty nice so just figured I would ask on here. I am hoping either a lady will reach out, or someone could tell me I'm doing it completely wrong. I am looking for a lady who enjoys recieving fellatio. I hope to have a freinds with benefits type situation(with donations of course) with the lady, and freindliness, kindness, and cleanliness are required. Thanks for the help.

• Confused 1

I suggest reading this forum containing recommendations for ladies in the area:

Nova Scotia Recommendations Review Board | Discussion Forum - Lyla

Can rely on those posted by long time members with positive feedback from others. There also the possibility to pm(private message) those members if you got specific questions.

Also, the purchase of sexual services is still criminalized, I suggest you remain vague on the nature of the services you seek. Therapeutic services/massages and companionship are fine, but asking specific sexual acts is not allowed.